FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Changing Current/Focused Window Size while Playing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ineedajob

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Changing Current/Focused Window Size while Playing

I was looking into ways I could change the current window screens resolution while im playing the game. I am currently playing path of exile and enjoy playing the game as large as I can get it. I was wondering if it is possible to create a key map that will make the focused screens resolution larger or smaller without having the first screen overlap the rest by default. I have tried a few key maps already but haven't been successful with any. Copying the toolkit profile to clipboard wouldnt work so I uploaded it to the thread.

Below is an example of what id like to do to window 1 while playing the game.

Ive looked into changing the window style through a key map but it wouldnt do anything when I hit the hotkey.
Attachments
ForumUpload.xml
(74.43 KiB) Downloaded 443 times
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:01 am

Re: Changing Current/Focused Window Size while Playing

Yes, you can do this. You had part of the solution.

Make a Mapped Key with 2 Steps:

Step 1 (2 actions):
Window Style Action - Target = Window:Current, Style to change = Reset (Desired Rendering Size), Position (checked) = whatever, Size (checked) = new size
Window State Action - Target = Window:Current, Where = Reset Region, How = Instantly

Step 2 (2 actions):
Window Style Action - Target = Window:Current, Style to change = Reset (Desired Rendering Size), Position (checked) = whatever, Size (checked) = original size
Window State Action - Target = Window:Current, Where = Reset Region, How = Instantly

Be aware though that you have to hard-code the sizes, so if you run this for a smaller slave window it might mess up your layout.
<<

ineedajob

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Re: Changing Current/Focused Window Size while Playing

Works perfectly now, thanks so much alge.

Return to Window Layouts