FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New , need help with lay out.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cmecu2

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:10 am

New , need help with lay out.

I am new to all of this, and just tried a windows lay out but I am starting over. I cant seem to find the set up I want or just dont understand everything on it.

Im playing SWTOR I play on my 55" tv and also have a 22" monitor. I did isboxer / innerspace to get work , I had the game on just my TV both accounts were running, one big and one small underneath it, but i dont want that set up. Here is what I want.

I want one swtor account running on TV and other account running on monitor. Which I did have them successfully running, but issue was every time I mouse clicked on TV the account swapped with other one on monitor. I couldnt make it stop regardless of what i changed in all the different settings.

I just want one game running on tv, and one on monitor and be able to swap them back and forth pushing the Right CTRL button. Any help ?

Just to add, I can get both accounts going on the different monitors, just one of my main issues is that the mouse click on my one monitor makes the display swap with the other one. I dont want it to do that. I want to be able to swap with something like right ctrl button, not the mouse click making them swap.

Also here is my layout i currently have. im sure its all messed up.
http://www.privatepaste.com/d54ebdda94
Last edited by cmecu2 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:44 am

Re: New , need help with lay out.

The wiki page on Window Layouts and MiRai's video on that page should cover it I think.
<<

cmecu2

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:51 am

Re: New , need help with lay out.

i didnt see anything on there about mouse click making my screens swap

From messing around I did find a way to make the accounts stop swapping from one monitor to the other .

When clicking to focus a window the game should .... I selected <ignore the click > so now the 2 accounts dont flip back and forth between monitors when i mouse click.. But now my issue is, I cant get any hot key on my key board to make the screens swap. I like to be able to swap accounts back and forth from my pushing Right crtl or something like that. How can i get them to switch screens now

Update. Ok i think i got it now. I got them both fullscreen, mouse click is not making them swap which is good. And i got it to where right ctrl makes the screens switch. I think this is how i want it.

http://www.privatepaste.com/91a40181ea

if there is anything you can find in it that can help me out let me know. I may still have something wrong.

Return to Window Layouts