FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Keeping Instances on Different Monitors

Moderator: MiRai

<<

xx_masochist_xx

Post Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Keeping Instances on Different Monitors

Ok, this may be a real basic stupid question, and I have both asked friends who use ISBoxer, and checked through Forums/FAQ's, and am unable to find any information.

Is it possible, with ISBoxer, to have instances of Everquest 1, native to a dual monitor setup.

The setup I want to use, is dual widescreen monitors, running 2 toons, have one character on one monitor, one on the other, and not have the characters switch between the monitors when you click on that window.

I have attempted to monitor layout wizard, stacking, no stacking, no swapping, swapping, and manually adjusting settings in the WindowLayouts.

Under Window Layouts > -profile-

I have selected to only swap when pressing swap key, deselected Use instant window swapping, and deselected Focus game windows.

It appears that this may be able to be done, however for the life of me I have no clue after 2 hours of hunting and trial/error.

'Help me Obi-wan Kenobi, your my only hope.'
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:48 am

Re: Keeping Instances on Different Monitors

You said you've tried 'everything' but... "Cross Monitor Swapping" does just that. Disable that option in the Window Layout Wizard and your screens won't swap between monitors.

Return to Window Layouts