FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

View other windows in active window

Moderator: MiRai

<<

fatgamerdude

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:33 pm

View other windows in active window

To be honest for the game I play the click cloan is more of a pain in the rear then a viable tool for me. I would rather have something like this

Large Main Window and my other 3 accounts in the mini windows. This is how I have it now by Default and it works great BUT

Can I have a viewer window in my main window that shows just one area of say mini window 2,3,4 ?
. Like for example the large window has its hotbar in the middle bottom of the screan I would like my other hotbars from windows 2,3,4 to be projected onto the main window above the hotbar of the main window
. if this is possible will these areas be active to click and do there action in the related window?

The reason for this is ease of control as not all of my accounts are the same class one is a tank one a healer one a support class and one a DPS class. so linking all there skill bars to the same click would be very ineffective and even click things that are not needed. For now I have to swap windows and doning the I may as well Alt-Tab and save $$.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Re: View other windows in active window

Do you mean something like this or this?

To do this just use Video FX. You may also find this video helpful.

Essentially you want to make a source on your slave windows that just includes the hotkeys and then place the viewer on your main window. Make sure mouse passthru (at least) is enabled.
<<

fatgamerdude

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:43 am

Thats what I am looking for. In doing it I only get green windows for the source and view am I missing some simple thing?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 pm

fatgamerdude wrote:Thats what I am looking for. In doing it I only get green windows for the source and view am I missing some simple thing?

Yes, either you are not on Windows Vista or later, or Aero is disabled in Windows.
<<

fatgamerdude

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Confirmed Aero is disabled by SoftXpand my muti seat software. I can not enable it without loosing 3 workstations as SofteXpand only allows Aero to work if only one Stations is on a single video card. In my setup I have 3 cards with 2 heads each running a station. (just in case anyone ever needs that info) So looks like I need more cards to keep my kids happily playing on facebook while I games

Return to Window Layouts