FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

High Res 2560x1600

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Krimzin

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:26 pm

High Res 2560x1600

Ok let start by saying Ive searched through these forums. Ive played around with isboxer and exported multiple times before posting here for help.

I run a Dell 30" monitor at 2560x1600 res.
Im not trying to 2box in the traditional sense of the word..
I just want the ability to load more than one copy of SWTOR at the same time.

Whenever it loads the game, it only uses the left 2/3 of the screen and distorts it horribly.
All I want for it to do is load the game FULL screen and have the ability to toggle between the 2 copies..
I dont care about mouse clicks, bars or anything else.. Just the ability to switch between the 2 full screen.

Ive tried to set the options to no windows layout, no luck.. tried to doing stacked.. no luck.

Im completely green at ISB and would really love some help.

Thanks in Advance.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 am

Re: High Res 2560x1600

Make sure that SWTOR is set to run at your desktop resolution and that you are running it in windowed mode (i.e. set the mode to windowed in the preferences in-game). That's somewhere to start at least. I've no experience running at that resolution.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:36 am

Re: High Res 2560x1600

I had this typed out before I went to sleep last night and apparently forgot to submit it. Alge has the right idea, but here's my post ;)

Im not trying to 2box in the traditional sense of the word..
I just want the ability to load more than one copy of SWTOR at the same time.

That is precisely the traditional sense of the word.

Whenever it loads the game, it only uses the left 2/3 of the screen and distorts it horribly.
All I want for it to do is load the game FULL screen and have the ability to toggle between the 2 copies..
I dont care about mouse clicks, bars or anything else.. Just the ability to switch between the 2 full screen.

1. Make sure the game is set to WINDOWED MODE in the game in each instance launched by ISBoxer
2. Select Full Screen Stacked for your Window Layout style

If this does not work, show me your configuration. See HOWTO: Share your configuration for better support

Return to Window Layouts