FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Windows wont move

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Zargoth

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:39 am

[WoW] Windows wont move

Greetings, i'm kinda new to ISBoxer and i'm trying to multibox 5 characters.

Now ive done the setup and stuff like displayed in the guide's but for some reason my windows will just stack on top of eachother instead of 1 in the middle and 4 below or the right..

Anyone could have a solution for this? sorry for the stupid question
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:09 am

Re: [WoW] Windows wont move

I would need to see your configuration to tell you for certain (see HOWTO: Share your configuration for better support), but the easiest way to solve this is probably to go into the Wizards menu and select Window Layout Wizard.
<<

Zargoth

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:59 am

Thanks for the quick reply, here is my config

http://www.privatepaste.com/c98fb3ab7c
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:33 am

Okay. So is anything else working? If your windows aren't going into your selected Window Layout and you're playing WoW, the most likely cause is launching them manually instead of via your Character Set.

Which means my next suggestion is as follows:
1. Export to Inner Space from the File menu if you have not yet done so. This MUST be done when changing settings in order to activate the new configuration.
2. In the top pane in ISBoxer, right click on your Character Set and select Launch.

#2 is the same thing as right clicking on Inner Space and selecting your Character Set under the "ISBoxer Character Sets" submenu.

If this does not help, the next question I need an answer to is this: do you see anything new in the game window, in the upper left corner? You should see two new icons from ISBoxer, and an FPS indicator. If you instead see a FPS indicator and a memory indicator, the game is launched through Inner Space but not with ISBoxer. If you see neither, and the game window's title bar hasn't been changed to say something like "is1 (ctrl+alt+1)" or something else custom from Inner Space/ISBoxer, then either you're launching the game outside of Inner Space or something is preventing Inner Space from operating.
<<

Djsplit

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Im having the same problem. I just upgraded to Windows 7 from vista. The layout worked on vista but now that i have 7 ultimate the windows will load but wont "snap" into place like before. They just overlap. repeater and macros work, as well as fps. every thing is there and correct. it just wont "Snap" into place.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:59 am

Djsplit wrote:Im having the same problem. I just upgraded to Windows 7 from vista. The layout worked on vista but now that i have 7 ultimate the windows will load but wont "snap" into place like before. They just overlap. repeater and macros work, as well as fps. every thing is there and correct. it just wont "Snap" into place.

When you upgraded Windows, the OS's layout of your monitors may have changed. Run the Window Layout Wizard or Quick Setup Wizard to re-create your window layout, Export to Inner Space again, and launch your team again
<<

Djsplit

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 pm

I fixed the problem. When i upgraded i was being lazy and loading wow from windows.old. deleted that folder reinstaled wow and good to go.

Return to Window Layouts