FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Swapping problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

eclipsed

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Swapping problem

I have started to have a strange problem recently. I use 2 monitors with 1 character on the main monitor, and 2 on the second. I setup to maintain aspect, avoid taskbar, instant swapping enabled. If I switch one of the 2 on the second montor to the main monitor everything works correctly and they swap. If I then go to the main session on the 2nd monitor and try to swap it back it just maximizes on that monitor and switches all sessions to the monitor.

Restarting the game and or isboxer session does not help. If I recreate the window layout it works again for at least a short while but eventually starts this behavior again. Sometimes recreating the layout doesn't work until I have redone it several times, each time using the exact same settings.

For reference I am using isboxer with everquest 2 but not sure whether or not it has anything to do with the game.

Any help?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:52 am

Re: Swapping problem

Show me your configuration so I can see what you've got. See the "How to share your configuration" sticky at the top of each forum
<<

eclipsed

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:16 pm

I will upload the config when I get home. Interesting to note however, after downgrading to a version of 38 linked by you in another thread related to the same issue with the same game the problem seems to have been resolved.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1093

Is the thread in question.

(I do have a saved config file on my home computer though from the current version)
<<

eclipsed

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:14 pm

http://www.privatepaste.com/e0c938a39c

sigh still happening in 38, just took longer for it to start cropping up again.

Return to Window Layouts