FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issue with Window Location on 2nd Monitor

Moderator: MiRai

<<

pvtforlife

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 am

Issue with Window Location on 2nd Monitor

Hello,

I am having an issue with the location of the slaves windows on the 2nd Monitor. Within ISBoxer, I have the windows set up so they run from the top left of the monitor to the bottom left. There is an issue though. Sometime they will jump and leave about 1-2 inches either on the bottom or top of the monitor and they all shift down. This is not causing any problems with actual game play but, it is getting very annoying. I have tried going back in and resetting the window layout, changing monitors.

The only thing I can think of is that my 2nd Monitor is not the same as the primary monitor. I have it setup where they are even.

Any help would be appreciated on how to fix this.

Thanks in advance,

Ben
<<

Xeniaz

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 am

Re: Issue with Window Location on 2nd Monitor

Hello Ben, I'd be glad to help you but would need to see the isboxer settings to help you out further. In isboxer, on the file menu hit copy settings to clipboard and paste it here in code tags please.
<<

pvtforlife

Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:36 am

Re: Issue with Window Location on 2nd Monitor

Hello,

I will post my configuration tomorrow after class. I would be able to do it today but I have to work.

Thanks again,
Ben

Edit: I just figured out what the problem was...the monitors were not maintaining their position within screen resolution. A quick update of drivers fixed this problem and the issue was solved.

Return to Window Layouts