FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Windows Stacking under Primary

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Agent0013

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Windows Stacking under Primary

I've been using ISboxer successfully since Dec. last year without issue, but I've run into some trouble since the new version came out.

I triple-box WoW, and use two monitors. Using the Quick Start to set up a trio, I set the Hot character to be full screen on my primary screen, and the other two to take up a quarter of the secondary screen each.

Once I run the character set and use my key to toggle back and forth through the different windows, they quickly start to just hide out of sight behind the Hot character on the primary screen.

Being that I'm using default settings from the quick setup, I'd think this would work fine, but apparently not! I'd appreciate any help I can get, since this makes multiboxing impossible for me, and this is the first time I've had the time to do it in weeks!

Thanks in advance.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Re: Windows Stacking under Primary

The windows will stack until you Export again after having updated. Do that, and then go have fun ;)
<<

Agent0013

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Thank you for the quick response!

I thought I had done that, but did it again, just to be sure. (You are refering to File/Export all to Inner Space, correct?) That didn't work, so I tried rebooting ISBoxer suite. It was still doing it, so I tried rebooting Inner Space, and ISBoxer. I reloaded the character set each time, and it still does the same thing, I'm afraid.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:37 pm

In that case, follow these instructions http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13 to show me your config, and I'll take a look at your window layout for you. Alternatively if you made this layout in 37 you can probably just re-create (replace) it using the Window Layout Wizard and it may magically work again after exporting.
<<

Agent0013

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:03 pm

I did create the original profile in 37, and when I encountered this issue in 38, I deleted it and recreated it, since it takes but a minute. I tried the Window Layout Wizard, and that has made no difference.

My layout is as follows: http://www.privatepaste.com/f1c6ec54f9

Return to Window Layouts