FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

dxNothing screen resolution

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sarz

Post Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:40 am

dxNothing screen resolution

Hello everyone :)

I've just started using isboxer and think its absolutely brilliant! But I am having an issue with setting the screen resolution of the dxNothing window to be the same as my game windows (1600,1024) and it seems to be going to a 1024,800 which is making it difficult to put enough sources on to from my accounts. I've tried a few things namely following YouTube tutorials and re-setting up the whole ting again and manually changing the dxNothing region resolution to what the game is being played at but its still not working.

Hoping for some info or maybe something I've missed from the community that's been using the system for while.

Thanks
Sarz
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:39 am

Re: dxNothing screen resolution

I've moved your thread out of the EVE Online subforum since the post doesn't have a single word or question relating to the game. :)

The issue is with your Window Layout, which is configured with instant swapping (synchronizing the resolution) and with the dxNothing window in the same Swap Group as your other game windows (meaning it intends to be the same resolution).

Typically when you use DxNothing you want to start with a Full Screen Stacked layout, which does not use any swapping and does not synchronize the resolution, and then from there you can drag the windows as needed. But with what you've got you can PROBABLY just set the region for DxNothing in your Window Layout, to Swap Group 2.

For more specific instructions if you can't get it from there, please share your configuration -- http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing

Return to Window Layouts