FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WIndows Wizard Not working....

Moderator: MiRai

<<

helpmaster

Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:47 am

WIndows Wizard Not working....

Hello,

Currently play EVE ONLINE, would like to get my windows set up but it's failing to do so with the windows wizard set up. i'm not sure if I missed something maybe you can tell me. But I run four monitors one BIG and 3 Smaller ones. When I try and set up to from windows lay of just one screen and swap in between them all it dose not even work. I went back to see what I was doing wrong and it seem it's not saving the lay out at all. When I would like to just run it from one screen and swap in between them all. Currently it threws small screen to swap in between them all and one BIG screen. Ideas how I can get isboxer to save my windows layout?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:32 am

Re: WIndows Wizard Not working....

What do you mean by not saving?

1) ISBoxer isn't saving your Window Layout between the time that you close it and re-open it?
2) Your Character Set isn't assigned to your Window Layout?

If it's the first, then I don't know, but if it's the second then you can see which Window Layout is assigned to your Character Set by selecting your Character Set in the upper left pane and then looking at the lower left pane. If it's not assigned then you need to drag and drop the Window Layout onto the lower left pane when you have the Character Set selected.

It might also help if you share your profile.
<<

helpmaster

Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: WIndows Wizard Not working....

Thanks for tips..

Under character listed, I click on each one and made sure it load the right profile! Problem is correct now thanks for all help and FAST response time!

Return to Window Layouts