IWT Problem (I am assisting my toons?)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jaeger

Post Tue May 03, 2011 7:59 am

IWT Problem (I am assisting my toons?)

I have got the following issue:

Assisting works! (ALT+<--)

CTM / IWT works in the sense, that my toons will go to the npc and interact with it.

But when i use my IWT as set in the key maps, and i am switsching target, i assist my toons (or get my last target) and interact with that.
If i share my target by another way, for example pressing assist or a normal wow makro everything works fine, just my set IWT (ALT+J) does not work propperly ...

Any suggestions?

I've got the impressions, that i am assissting my toons. I get their target, but they not mine.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Tue May 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: IWT Problem (I am assisting my toons?)

The IWT/CTM that is generated by the wizard does this.

Press
- Enables CTM
- Sends IWT
Release
- Disables CTM

If you put IWT into your own mapped key.
You need to be sure CTM is enabled.

If you use the IWT mapped key on its own, it will enable and disable CTM which will then have your own mapped key not work.
Also you cannot just put do mapped key IWT (generated by the wizard) into your mapped key as it has more than one step.

I would modify the Wizard generated IWT mapped key.
Such that it does not disable CTM.

That way, you can have CTM on all the time.
And your IWT that is part of another mapped key will work as expected because it needs CTM to be on to do anything.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

jaeger

Post Wed May 04, 2011 4:22 am

Thanks for the help! I got it. I think it was mainly the problem, that assisting was broadcast to all windows instad of the current only.

But i've another problem, ISboxer has starting to broadcasting everything since yesterday evening, no matter if key maps or repeating is off or on. I even can't log in properly because everything is broadcastet everywhere and i can't stop that. ...

Edit:
Even when repeating is on and Key Maps are off, the letters that i have with 4 steps only come every 4th try in this window, such as i would have key maps on ... very frustrating ...
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 04, 2011 5:11 am

jaeger wrote:Thanks for the help! I got it. I think it was mainly the problem, that assisting was broadcast to all windows instad of the current only.

But i've another problem, ISboxer has starting to broadcasting everything since yesterday evening, no matter if key maps or repeating is off or on. I even can't log in properly because everything is broadcastet everywhere and i can't stop that. ...

Edit:
Even when repeating is on and Key Maps are off, the letters that i have with 4 steps only come every 4th try in this window, such as i would have key maps on ... very frustrating ...

Sounds like you may need to take a look at Lax's reply in this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=2896

Return to Key Maps