FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New, Please help with few problems.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lancerx78

Post Fri May 04, 2012 2:49 am

New, Please help with few problems.

Hi,

I downloaded isboxer and paid the subscription to use it. I got 2 clients of SWTOR up and running and at first it was working ok. I set up my assist, follow and target keys and I set all my hotbar keys 1-0 and - = to always on so that they will always be passed to both windows. Here is where I started having problems. For some reason my follow key stopped working. I had it set to F8, and I hit F8 and my character in slot 2 would follow me. This just stopped working and so I am little stumped here. My other concern is I can't get my 2nd slot character to assist and attack my main slow character. The UI is a little confusing and I been reading and playing with it for hours now, and watching some videos but i have to get to bed so I thought id post this in the hopes that maybe someone could help me out or point me in the right direction for some help. Thank you in advance.

-Lancer

EDIT: Followup
I finally got it working, I had to remap a few keys in the non combat and variable key section. Not sure but i must have accidently either deleted it or took off the keymap but after redoing those I got them to start following again. Now IF I can get them to follow without having to press the follow key constantly while in combat would be great.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Fri May 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Re: New, Please help with few problems.

Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Lancerx78

Post Fri May 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Thank you very much, helped a ton and got it working for me. Awesome.
<<

IrishAstronut

Post Sat May 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Combat will always break follow. If you use some kind of DPS spam key, then you can have it reissue the follow command during combat.
Dual-Boxing.com forum name: Riiker

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic