FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse hovering no longer works on minions

Moderator: MiRai

<<

poptix

Post Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:35 am

Mouse hovering no longer works on minions

After the most recent update, mousing over a window which does not have focus no longer works.

Expected behavior: Hovering over something would show tooltips, mouse wheeling would change zoom level

Current behavior: Nothing happens at all. I can see the cursor, but the game doesn't seem to be aware of the cursor position and does not receive mouse wheel events when out of focus

I completely wiped my ISBoxer config and made a fresh one (after backing up of course), disabled all other addons, double checked my Windows mouse settings -- none of it has helped. A friend who also uses ISBoxer was able to confirm that he's having the same problem, and noticed it started after the recent update.

I *am* able to launch the game outside of isboxer/innerspace, change focus to another app, and get the expected behavior when mousing over, or mouse wheeling, the out of focus game.

I am experiencing this in WoW Classic but it's likely impacting other games. Can anyone else confirm? Any ideas on a work around, or an official bug report procedure?
<<

poptix

Post Fri May 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Re: Mouse hovering no longer works on minions

Anyone?

I'm starting to wonder why I paid for this software.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri May 01, 2020 9:10 pm

Re: Mouse hovering no longer works on minions

poptix wrote:I'm starting to wonder why I paid for this software.
If the only reason you use InnerSpace (the thing you are paying for) is so you can have tooltips/zoom over out of focus windows, then I suspect you could get get this functionality without the extra cost.

There is an option on the character set for the game windows to be in the foreground, which might help? There was another game update, this time to retail, which means this option is now required.

Return to General discussion