FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Specific characters stop attacking

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Azzbringer

Post Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:10 am

Specific characters stop attacking

Hello
I am not great at this but will I try to describe my problem as good as I can.

My setup:
2 Desktop PC's + 1 Laptop
All on the same network. 100MB/s fiber connection.

Note: I have recently bought a new PC and replaced 1 of the desktops, but I've had the same problem with the old one.
Note2: Had a different internet connection before - 20MB/s DSL. Same problem was occurring.

Addons:
Bartender, SUF, GSE, EMA, FasterLoot, Dejunk, Bagnon.

The problem
I have upgraded from playing with 24 chars to 32 chars and then I started running in to this problem.

While playing WoW, specific characters which were created recently, at random, stop attacking and I cannot use their abilities. Whether I try to click on them or use keyboard shortcuts.
I use GSE macro on all chars to go through targets and attack with different abilities.
It is always the same characters. (The newer ones)
It happens on all of the computers.
When the problem happens they will stop attacking but will continue to cycle through targets like they are supposed to.
It usually takes 1 hour or so, of playing, before the problem starts happening.

Current solution
Re-logging those specific characters helps, but as they do not stop working all at the same time, it's not very effective way of dealing with it.

Thank you in advance.
<<

sternwind

Post Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:20 pm

Re: Specific characters stop attacking

Hey hope I can help as Im new to multiboxing but a longtime user of GSE

I have found mine would lock up and I believe the culprit is the neck piece, If you have a character that doesnt have the neck heart of azeroth then you will have to delete the line use heart essence or anything to do with your essences if your character doesnt have any ... mine would always lock up on lower level toons until i did this

hope this helps
<<

AJGonzalez

Post Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:45 pm

Re: Specific characters stop attacking

I have the same problem

Return to General