FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Getting Started with ISBoxer + Roblox

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:40 pm

Getting Started with ISBoxer + Roblox

I'm somewhat of a hero to my children at this point.

Multiboxing Roblox with ISBoxer:

The main annoyance (other than that there is no auto-follow, but this is not your usual MMORPG either) is that Roblox renders its own cursor, so it appears underneath the overlay. Otherwise, it works acceptably and you can try ISBoxer with all of your favorite Roblox games.

Setup for Roblox is fairly simple. I'll do a video, but here's a written guide for you to follow.

Before you can multibox Roblox with ISBoxer, you need Inner Space build 6633 or later, and ISBoxer 42.12.1029.1 or later. As of this post, Inner Space build 6633 is available under the Deveopment tab in the Inner Space Patcher window, and the ISBoxer update is available in ISBoxer Toolkit via Help->About ISBoxer.

Now for starters, Roblox games are launched by a browser. So the first thing you're going to do is add Internet Explorer (iexplore.exe) to Inner Space. To do so, right click Inner Space, select Add Game, and either drag Internet Explorer to the Add Game window or navigate to C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (usually).

Then we want to add a flag to its Game Profile so that it will close iexplore.exe before launching the next character. That will look like this:
So to do this, right click Inner Space, select Configuration. Click the "Game Configuration" tab. In the first drop-down box, pick "Internet Explorer", and in the Profiles drop-down pick "Internet Explorer Default Profile". Then simply type "iexplore.exe" in the "Kill" box as shown. When done, click Apply and you can close this window.

Now we've just set up a Game Profile that can be used the same way any game launcher is used with ISBoxer Toolkit. (http://isboxer.com/wiki/ISBoxer_42:Quick_Start_Guide#For_a_game_requiring_a_launcher)

The ISBoxer portion of the setup is extremely simple. Use the Quick Setup Wizard and select "Roblox" from the first page. Add your Characters, they don't need to be accurately named; I just put in "roblox 1" and "roblox 2" for character names. Select the "Internet Explorer" Game and Game Profiles from earlier in the Inner Space game launch drop-down boxes.

Pretty much everything in the wizard can be left default. It will default to the "Generic Broadcasting" configuration style. Finish the wizard, Export, and launch your team!

The launching process will happen one character at a time. Each time Internet Explorer launches, go to roblox.com and log in to the next account and click play for one of the games. When the game client is launched, the browser should shut down, and the next one should come up. Just repeat until you're all logged in!
<<

rayjz92

Post Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:30 pm

Re: Getting Started with ISBoxer + Roblox

Thanks for the guide. I'm having some issues, I'm able to start the first roblox client but internet explorer won't close itself. If I close it manually and run ROBLOX again, it kills the first session, what could I be doing wrong?

edit 1 - downloading development version, was using normal version. will update in a few minutes.

edit 2 - working as intended!!! thanks!.
<<

ieatacid

Post Sun May 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Does this still work? I can't get IS to hook Roblox. I really don't want to roll my own injector. I've tried with IE, Edge, Firefox. I've tried different "Inner Space Loader aggressiveness" settings, Monitor Selection settings, launching from an ISBoxer profile, from the IS tray menu.

Please advise.
<<

ieatacid

Post Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:41 pm

I don't know if anyone reads these anymore but I got further. I can get IS to launch RobloxPlayerBeta.exe, I can log in, but when I launch a game I get this (no matter which game I try)
kicked.png
kicked.png (15.37 KiB) Viewed 13910 times
<<

ieatacid

Post Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:50 pm

Here's a shot of the console in the 'Home' screen of Roblox
rpb.jpg
rpb.jpg (543.24 KiB) Viewed 13905 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:34 pm

Appears the Roblox peeps introduced some new things that may make it unviable. Not sure yet on whether it is something that can be handled without resorting to things that would be considered client modification.
<<

ieatacid

Post Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:14 pm

As far I'm aware they only scan for known cheat signatures. Cheat Engine works but I've only used it for exploratory purposes.
<<

ieatacid

Post Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:24 pm

Can I get a refund then? I only made the purchase after checking that it was compatible with Roblox, which is no longer the case.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:48 pm

Refunds are handled via your lavishsoft.com account using the Refund button.

Not sure if you are still within the 14 day window though. If not, then there will be no refund button, and you'd need to send the request directly to Lax.
<<

bigenvoy

Post Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:05 am

Would the IS Team be willing to re-visit this issue?

I can launch Roblox games using Firefox through Inner Space but the Roblox game window isn't getting hooked.

I don't need broadcasting or controls - primarily want window management, per-window FPS, etc...

Thanks!
Next

Return to Other