FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse displaying on Shift+1

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cdistefa

Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:36 pm

Mouse displaying on Shift+1

Hello, I just got ISBoxer. Enjoying it so far, just trying to conquer this learning curve.

I tried to set a mapping for Shift+1 through 5 but when I use this it's broadcasting the mouse/cursor on all of my screens which causes my alts to stop following the main leader.

To set this I used the Mapped Key Wizard, Base Hotkeys, Straight Key Broadcast, and used Window:All w/ Current

Help is appreciated even if its just a link pointing towards another post with the same issue.

Thanks
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:19 am

Re: Mouse displaying on Shift+1

Hard to know why this is happening, because it should not.

The first thing I suggest is to delete the mapped keys you have created, and instead just set the hotkeys on the pre-made mapped keys in ISB42 - Combat Broadcast Hotkeys (there was an option in the Quick Setup Wizard that would have done this too).

If you want to know what is actually wrong, you could have a look at the actions in the mapped keys, or share your config, and we can probably point you in the direction of what the problem is.
<<

cdistefa

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:30 am

Thanks for your response, here is the config: https://pastebin.com/raw/FWhg3GLZ

I actually watched a tutorial from Mirai when I configured everything. So I should be using the pre-made mapped keys - of course, besides the Shift+1-5 options which I tried adding myself. I'm going to try watching some other setup tutorials now, however.
<<

cdistefa

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:51 am

And I actually just figured it out. I watched this setup video from Mirai - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m7IMrZtTjI

I did not select to use the shift/ctrl/alt options for Basic Broadcast when I set it up the first time, after redoing it and selecting those everything is working great. Man I love this program.

Thanks for your help

Return to World of Warcraft