FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Combat Broadcast Hotkeys KeyMaps reloading when one mob dies

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mythicbox

Post Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:06 pm

Combat Broadcast Hotkeys KeyMaps reloading when one mob dies

Hello,

Just started using ISBoxer last night and am very excited about the potential! The way I set it up, is to use the predefined key maps except for the combat broadcast hotkeys set, as I did not want the 1 through = buttons on my main tank, also casting the same on my healer. I added Ctrl + F1 through Ctrl + F6 to the Custom Hotkeys set, and copied that over to the character sets, key maps section. Just to reconfirm, my character sets' key maps section no longer contains the combat broadcast hotkeys set. Made sure to export the changes.

Now this all works great except for the edge case where im fighting 2 mobs and the first dies. For some odd reason, when this happens and I move on to the next boss, My 1 through = clicks suddenly start mirroring on the second account. And each time, all I do to fix it, is rexport my settings in isboxer. I dont understand why this keeps happening even though I removed that set of keymaps from the character set. This issue does not happen when I only fight one mob at a time.

A couple other things I changed was to make F my Interact with target AND my Assist command, and G my follow command. Both seem to work fine for both looting and npc interaction, both in and out of combat. Thank you for the help as I'm currently gimped every time I fight more than one mob.
<<

Imposibil

Post Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:06 pm

Re: Combat Broadcast Hotkeys KeyMaps reloading when one mob dies

You will need to share the profile if you looking for help

In ISBoxer go to the File menu, select "Copy ISBoxer Toolkit Profile to Clipboard", then go to http://ybin.me/ paste it there, and post the link to it here.
<<

mythicbox

Post Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Happy to send such information directly to the developer, but do not wish to post it openly into this thread.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:27 pm

mythicbox wrote:Happy to send such information directly to the developer, but do not wish to post it openly into this thread.
That is your choice, but that is also how the developer has requested you provide the information necessary to figure out what is wrong. See viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13 You can use the anonymise options within the copy profile so your character names cannot be seen (you will need leave the character sets and characters in the profile as with the current setup it becomes useless without it). If you have stored passwords in your profile, that is a terrible idea.

Continuing on to your issue though. As ISBoxer has no idea what happens in game, then there is no reason for the behaviour you are describing short of the all out broadcasting being enabled by some keystroke combination you are hitting, especially considering you say you have removed some of the default configuration settings.

Return to World of Warcraft