Round robin

Moderator: MiRai

<<

chriske

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:39 am

Round robin

Hello,

I dont seem to get roundrobin to work.

I run a warrior priest 3 x mage setup. I want 1 key to roundrobin send the keystroke to one of the mages. I want to nova, counterspell and sheep in roundrobin. I want it to sheep / counterspell my current target and then pressing 1 key and 1 mage will do the spell. What is the correct way in setting this up?

So i want a custom keymap to be send to 3 of the mages in my party of 5. The warrior and priest should not recieve these keymaps.

----------------------

Ok i figured it out. If anyone wants to know. I made a action target group and put all the mages in there. Then at the keymap section instead of current window select the action target group !
<<

Wizeowel

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:42 am

Re: Round robin

Edit: whoops I didn't see you had edited your question that you figured it out :)

Start by making an action target group (ATG) which includes all your mages. See http://isboxer.com/wiki/Action_Target_Group

Call the ATG something functional like 'interrupters", that's preferable to calling it the name of the mage spell since you might also want to add the warrior's Shield Bash.

Then in your 'interrupt' mapped key, you should choose to execute a step when pressed and released (ie key-down and key-up):
Step1 should be the 'assist me' action to self (window:current);
Step2 should send the interrupt keybind, to 'all in interrupters' and check the box for round-robin.

Now the interrupt keybind will only be sent to characters in the ATG 'interrupters' one at a time.
<<

chriske

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:42 pm

Re: Round robin

Yes thanks! working great!

Return to Key Maps