FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Camery view spinning around when using mouse-buttons

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lyz

Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:41 am

Camery view spinning around when using mouse-buttons

HI,

I'm pretty new and try to get my first steps done.

When I log in with my character and I try to look around with my mouse (hold right mouse button + move mouse), the camera is spinning uncontrolable and I end up lookin from directly above or below my character, view still spinning when moving the mouse.
This happens only when InnerSpace is running in the tray. Happens also with all other chars I'm logging in and with a different account. Already restarted the computer. This also happens when I completely empty the WTF-Folder.

Any idea what I can do to fix it?

Any help is appreciated.

Lyz
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:18 am

Re: Camery view spinning around when using mouse-buttons

You may need to...

1) Adjust in-game mouse sensitivity settings
2) Remove (in WIndows) or adjust (on ISBoxer) any DPI scaling settings you may have in use. This will require you create a brand new, non-existing Window Layout after making this change.
<<

Lyz

Post Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:48 am

Thanks for the Answer, MiRai.
Unfortunately it didn't solve this problem (but solved the problem that ISBoxer Menues and Boxes were in wierd and overlapping sizes - thanks for that!).

I also notices that InnerSpace doesnt seem to run properly. Probably the problem will solve itself as soon as I get Inner Space to run the right way (or vise versa)? I'll post about it in the general board.

The camera spinning problem only occurs with instances opened by Inner Space. If I start wow.exe manually everything is fine.
Also the spinning doesnt seem to be (only) a sensitivity problem. It is alway clockwise, no matter in which direction the mouse is moved while holding the right or the left mouse button. Just noticed that the rotation speed is slower if I reduce the window size (same amount of mouse-movement).

More ideas how to solve it?

Thanks for caring
Lyz
<<

zilch

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:39 am

for troubleshooting purposes, i would say unplug that mouse and plug in another one (different type - preferably one without a sensitivity switch). repeat. see if it happens.

if you switch your focus to the other slot and freelook, i assume the same thing happens there?

zilch
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:50 pm

If the games are not going into a window layout as per your other thread, then that is likely to mean what ISBoxer things the game resolution is, and what the games actual resolution is are different values, and this will cause issues with mouselook.

Really need to resolve your other issue first.

Return to World of Warcraft