FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to actually launch isboxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ratkil

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:14 pm

How to actually launch isboxer

Hi,

After installing I had the icon down by the taskbar to bring up configuration and quick start wizard. I accidently exited that window. There is no icon, entry in start menu and typing isboxer, inner space or lavish does not bring up anything in search window. As stupid as this question is; how do I just luanch it again without just reruning install program everytime? Have googled, trolled through forums and actually seen nothing related to this which is making me feel really stupid but hey, maybe I just am...

Thanks in advance for any help.
<<

ratkil

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:18 pm

Re: How to actually launch isboxer

If anyone else comes up with this quesiton answer is to browse into program files and look for innerspace folder, can launch either innerspace or isboxer toolkit from within...

Otheriwse can ignore post.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:26 pm

ratkil wrote:If anyone else comes up with this quesiton answer is to browse into program files and look for innerspace folder, can launch either innerspace or isboxer toolkit from within...

Otheriwse can ignore post.

The installer would've placed two shortcuts on your desktop—one for ISBoxer, and one for Inner Space.
<<

ratkil

Post Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:47 pm

Thanks for answer, for some reason it didn't put icons on desktop but then again I have rights pretty locked down on PC so that might be self inflicted pain, I seem to do that a lot even if well intentioned. :-)

On a side note thanks for so many awesome vidoes on youtube! Tyring to emulate your healing one now which of course lead to the other post on why my Video FX isn't working :-D

Return to General