FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

eq 3 box noob need help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

abyzou

Post Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:28 pm

eq 3 box noob need help

i am trying to set up a 3 box team with a 110 shadow knight as the main screen and a ranger and zerker as dps ( maybe a mage or wizard in the near future ) with 1 - 3 mercs depending so far i have them set up so that 1 2 and 3 spam most of there spells and ability's i want to change from 1 2 3 to maybe some unused F keys or something else that wont effect typing if i use my programmable key . i cant figure out how to get them to sit follow and assist the right way at the moment i have macro keys for follow and assist and a sit button on the last 3 keys of hotbar number 1 that i use from a click bar that i somehow got up and working .

if anyone could help me beef up my set up and make it run smoothly id really appreciate it im lost and its taken me 3 full days to get this far

https://pastebin.com/Rva6WteU
<<

Prepared

Post Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: eq 3 box noob need help

Here are the lines for what I use for my follow social:
/stand
/pause 5, /target Prepared
/follow

I have that set up the same on all characters that follow my main character which is named Prepared. The 5 indicates a half of a second after targeting the Prepared character before executing /follow. This is because of a slight delay from the server to the client over the Internet.

Then I have another social for my assist and initial cast:
/stand
/pause 5, /assist Prepared
/pause 5, /pet attack
/cast 4

The above executes the spell I have in spell mem slot 4 which is the opening spell for each character that casts something on the enemy that Prepared has targeted.
<<

Xukil

Post Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Re: eq 3 box noob need help

I do a social follow key with...

line 1 /target <Whoever>
line 2 /target <Whoever>
line 3 /target <Whoever>
line 4
line 5 /follow

I spam target 3 time for whatever reason I skipped a line maybe for a /gsay Following <<< Whoever >>> command and the 5th line follow. has worked for years and never given me any trouble. :eek:

Return to EverQuest