FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2 seater mount

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cogar328

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:17 am

2 seater mount

I cannot mount on two-seater while in ISBoxer. The character actually jumps over the mount then no further interactions happen. I have had the same set up for years and not had a problem. I haven't really changed anything. Not sure how to fix this. I can mount on the two seater when i launch the game directly without isboxer
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:29 am

Re: 2 seater mount

Ahh, you have the hurdler skill activated. Disable that.

jk.

The main cannot mount the two seater mount? or the other toon?
How did you have it set up so it worked the first time?
What actions are being sent to the game in order to perform the mounting?
What actions would you normally perform in order to mount the two seater mount, i.e. if you were on the slave toon, and you were doing keystrokes only, NO MOUSE, and you needed to do those keystrokes without any direct targeting (like Tab or something).

Simply, the answer will be in your config and by thinking of the sequence of actions and associated keystrokes you would need, when instructing from the main, the actions the slave toon needs to perform in order to mount the mount, and then making sure your mounting mapped key has that happening.
<<

cogar328

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:49 am

so it will work for a while, then suddenly stop. So I mount on one character, target that one then hit my iwt key. usually it mounts fine. After working for a while it will suddenly stop working. i can then mount on the other character, target and use iwt and they will mount until that suddenly stops working. i have to then exit game, but sadly it is rinse and repeat. It works fine outside of isboxer. also if i alt tab to the other character do mount directly, nothing happens, no warnings, nothing.

Im kinda lame when talking about configuration. where should i look for this?
<<

bob

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:34 pm

cogar328 wrote: also if i alt tab to the other character do mount directly, nothing happens, no warnings, nothing.
if you switch to a character to control them directly, and they wont do actions they should be doing, then that sounds a bit like a game bug.

So, to test that, the next time it is happening. Switch to the broken guy, ensure Key Maps and Broadcasting is turned off, do what you would normally do to mount (right click?). If it mounts, then dismount, and try with the in game IWT keybind. See if that works (probably have to be close and target the correct thing first). Work backwards until you find where the issue is.
<<

cogar328

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:36 pm

ok thanks for the help. The search continues
<<

bob

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Sorry, I should have pointed out, if all you are doing is IWT, then there is not a lot to it, and it is not some custom setup.
<<

cogar328

Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:52 pm

Ok got it figured out. it was my keyboard G key that was messing it up. I just changed keyboards, everything seemed to work fine then the FUBAR. So if i manually mount it works fine. Thanks for your help.

Return to General