FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Isboxer sometimes launch complete sets and sometimes not

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:43 pm

Re: Isboxer sometimes launch complete sets and sometimes not

Well, there is nothing particular outstanding in your earlier diagnostic, and without a new one I would be looking at doing the following for troubleshooting purposes.

1. Disable NVidia Share
  2. Disable Windows Gaming options (Settings -> Gaming, go through the list).
  3. Reinstall graphics drivers, and do a custom install. If you do not have a 3D monitor complete with funky glasses, don't select the 3D Vision option. You generally only want Drivers and Phsyx when troubleshooting.
  4. Shutdown the following
    1. Wondershare
    2. WeMod Version Guard
    3. Twitch
  5. Uninstall Malwarebytes
<<

thomasN0919

Post Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:36 am

Thanks for the reply I will get back to you once done, I will do them all except the Malwarebytes and test for a bit.
<<

thomasN0919

Post Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:26 pm

bob wrote:Well, there is nothing particular outstanding in your earlier diagnostic, and without a new one I would be looking at doing the following for troubleshooting purposes.

1. Disable NVidia Share
  2. Disable Windows Gaming options (Settings -> Gaming, go through the list).
  3. Reinstall graphics drivers, and do a custom install. If you do not have a 3D monitor complete with funky glasses, don't select the 3D Vision option. You generally only want Drivers and Phsyx when troubleshooting.
  4. Shutdown the following
    1. Wondershare
    2. WeMod Version Guard
    3. Twitch
  5. Uninstall Malwarebytes

Disable NVidia Share - Was already Disabled
Disable Windows Gaming options (Settings -> Gaming, go through the list). - Done
Reinstall graphics drivers, and do a custom install. If you do not have a 3D monitor complete with funky glasses, don't select the 3D Vision option. You generally only want Drivers and Phsyx when troubleshooting. - Done

Shutdown the following
Wondershare - Done
WeMod Version Guard - done
Twitch - done
Uninstall Malwarebytes - Still installed but have created exceptions

https://pastebin.com/P4shAW3z
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Disable NVidia Share - Was already Disabled - Still not disabled
Reinstall graphics drivers, and do a custom install. If you do not have a 3D monitor complete with funky glasses, don't select the 3D Vision option. You generally only want Drivers and Phsyx when troubleshooting. - Done - Still loading 3D Vision Driver into the game, GForce Experience is running, and NVidia Share is running, none of which would be there if this was done.

But, beyond those things. There is nothing spectacularly obvious about why the retail client wouldn't load. If you were talking non retail clients, then I'd say the issue was the Application Compatibility settings.
If it was restricted to specific toons only, and those ones always refused to load, then I'd say it was something to do with the wtf files for those characters.
If it was a specific char set, and you'd recently changed monitors or something, then perhaps a Window Layout needed to be recreated.
After that, we're getting into the unknowns, and while it is not a path that is pushed, sometimes people find a Window reinstall fixes it (you could try a "sfc /scannow" first).
<<

thomasN0919

Post Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:47 am

Thanks for the reply, I am beginning to think the same, I have also encountered several other issues where I get "kernel Library" error and "inner space failed to launch" errors at this point I think it's my PC and I have learned to live with whatever is causing these, I will be upgrading eventually

and for Nvidia share, by was already disabled meaning from googling the options it tells me how to disable are not there I will continue to try to disable it another way and test but for now think it's my own PC, thank you, everyone, for the help.
Previous

Return to World of Warcraft