FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Corsair Gaming X55 RGB Keyboard

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Revan2610

Post Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Corsair Gaming X55 RGB Keyboard

Has anyone had any joy getting this to work with ISBoxer lately - in particular the G keys as I can't for the life of me hook them up. In every scenario I have tried, I cannot get Innerspace to pick up the Corsair keyboard. Here is what I have tried:

- Disabled/enabled the iCUE software (tried to Run as Administrator and not)
- Deleted the InputDevices.xml file so Innerspace can recreate it
- Even disabled Logitech mouse software and unplugged my Saitek X52 in case that was messing with it

When I use the Lavish.ButtonTester.exe program, that seems to work all fine - picks up the keyboard and then pressing the G keys returns a response in the console.

I primarily want to use this for window switching by binding the G keys to replace the normal CTRL+ALT+1/2/3/4/5 etc. There is a workaround in that I can program the X55 to do the CTRL+ALT+1 etc bindings on the G keys, but I'd rather keep my key configs within ISBoxer.

Hopefully someone can shed some light or perhaps point me in the right direction? Many thanks.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Re: Corsair Gaming X55 RGB Keyboard

Well, it's not on this list.. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Supported_Input_Devices
so you would need to follow the instructions for http://isboxer.com/wiki/Input:Requesting_Native_Support
<<

Revan2610

Post Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:41 am

Thanks Bob - I'll follow the steps to hopefully get it added to the supported list.
<<

Revan2610

Post Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:56 am

Just by way of a quick follow up, Lax has made the X55 available in the latest development build of InnerSpace and it all works good now :)

Return to Multiboxing Hardware