FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GUIDE: Part 6 - NeverBoxer Optional Features & Setup

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:25 pm

GUIDE: Part 6 - NeverBoxer Optional Features & Setup

Return to DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

Portions of NeverBoxer are copyrighted, therefore the author no longer authorizes copies, portions or modified code from NeverBoxer to be posted, distributed or otherwise manipulated on this website or others without written consent. Instead, instructions on how to obtain the NeverBoxer 1.1a config may be obtained by emailing NeverBoxer@Gmail.com.

Part 6 - Optional Features & Setup

5 Man Party Inventory Overview:

This nifty tool lets you manage all of your party's inventory and loot better and smarter. All you need to do is use " Shift + I " to see all of your party's inventory at a glance. This helps you know who still has plenty of inventory space and who does not! Then, make sure your party's loot settings are set to "Let party leader decide" and simply select the person with the most space left, or who you want to have that item. This cuts down on the inter-party trading and banking you have to do. The mouse and keyboard also work inside the inventories to move items, equip or identify them. You cannot move items from one inventory to another, however; this tool just allows you to see all party member's inventories at a glance and perform simple actions.

Setting up the Party Inventory Overview in ISBoxer (Step 1 of 2):

NOTE: This optional feature requires 1920x1080 or 1920x1200 screen resolution and is designed for 5-man party, usable by SLOT1 character only. To prevent freezes in other resolutions, it comes disabled by default in NeverBoxer 1.0. If you wish to use it, you will need to go to the ISboxer Keymaps, look inside the Non-Combat mapped keys, under the section labeled "======= NPC & Item Interaction Mappings ============" you will find a keymap called "Show_Hide VFX Inventory Overview 5MAN 1920x1080/1200". Simply give it the hotkey "Ctrl + I" and it will be enabled after your next export from ISBoxer into Innerspace.

Setting up the in-game configuration of the Party Inventory Overview (Step 2 of 2):

This feature requires you to perform 3 different steps - the first on all characters, the second one on the SLOT1 main character, and the third on the remaining SLOT2-5 characters.

- Set the Interface scale to 1.20 for optimal results. Values close to this also work, and you can adjust them to your preference.

- On the SLOT 1 character, press " I " to bring up your Inventory, and then move the inventory to the far left side of your screen and stretch it from the top of the screen to the bottom, and compress it as far left as it wil go.

- On the SLOT 2-5 characters, press " I " to bring up your Inventory, and then move the inventory to the far right side of your screen and stretch it from the top of the screen to the bottom, and compress it as far right as it wil go.

Return to DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

Copyright 2013 R M Thomas
Last edited by Sylver on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Sylver
<<

mrmagoo

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:39 am

Re: GUIDE: Part 6 - NeverBoxer Optional Features & Setup

Just noticed an annoying side effect that was making me CRAZY(er) and I have found the fix.

I am playing with VfX and so creating my own optional extras and trying to get the inventory screens working in my 3 monitor setup. (ok, two monitors and an HD TV, but whatever)

If you Ctrl-Shift-Alt-G the control panel up you may not be able to click on any of the buttons even though mouseover feedback/highlighting is working. I am assuming this is because the mouse1 is being intercepted somehow and then the click is being lost in most cases at least for me.

Either way it is enough to send you mad.

The way to fix it is to turn of key maps! That simple...
<<

Norrin

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:29 am

Re: GUIDE: Part 6 - NeverBoxer Optional Features & Setup

Another great guide Sylver
Though I don't play NW much anymore (actually its been almost a month since I logged in at all). I do use this same technique in SWTOR to show all the maps.
Very useful for any game really.

Return to Neverwinter