FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse look with right mouse click not working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mrmagoo

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:26 am

Mouse look with right mouse click not working

Just got this setup working really well while dual boxing GW2 except for one very important feature. Have spend a few hours mucking about and no luck yet.

On either window when I click the right mouse button and move it about the camera stays put.

However, if I push both the right and left mouse buttons together the character moves forward. Also, when I select an NPC with the right mouse button it also works fine.

So the right mouse button is "working", but the camera move with the right mouse down is not.
Very, very strange. Of course this all works fine outside of innerspace.

The mouse works fine in all other respects including mouse wheel etc.

I have turned window swapping on and off and have both windows running in windowed mode but this makes no difference.
I also have disabled window swapping and just have the windows displayed on two monitors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Current Config: http://www.privatepaste.com/26a8cdb8c7
<<

theukmoog

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:01 am

Re: Mouse look with right mouse click not working

Can't help with the issue but you do know that ArenaNet effectively banned multiboxing in GW2 earlier this year?

See here... viewtopic.php?f=41&t=3609
RIFT - 5-boxing | EVE - 0-boxing... CCP go DIAF!
<<

mrmagoo

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:11 am

On the contrary it sounds like they are allowing it albeit under strict guidelines.

I am only hoping to dual box it anyway but with mouselook it will be near impossible to do and it still remain fun. I cannot see how you could realistically 3+ box it without breaking their rules. (I have seen people claim otherwise, but I am calling BS on that)

Have mucked around using two sets of keyboard commands and this works but is too much like hard work.

I really like the game in general but it is a bit easy. I was hoping for more of a challenge. :)
<<

theukmoog

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:38 am

I was just making sure you were aware of their change in policy as this 'clause'

And as stated above, you may not program your keyboard to perform functions on more than one account at a time.
a. For example, if you press W on your keyboard to move forward, a single character on a single account should move forward. The keystroke or mouse click should not perform functions on more than one account.

would stop most people MBing it.
RIFT - 5-boxing | EVE - 0-boxing... CCP go DIAF!
<<

mrmagoo

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:55 pm

I understand and thanks for the heads up. Had read all of that before-hand. I like the game and am willing to make it work if I can get this damned right mouse button to work.
Have tried a number of different things but no luck so far.

I am probably out of luck since no one has commented yet anyway.
<<

Enko

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:41 am

i'm just using isboxer as a multi client now and am having the same problem with the right mouse button for camera movement not working.

just started up isboxer again with not using it since their change in multiboxing policy so i'll tinker around with the settings and let you know if i find a solution.

edit: isboxer isn't detected camera movement. dragging items works so its not an issue with detecting holding the mouse button down.
<<

mrmagoo

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:43 pm

That would be awesome if you found something. :) I spent hours on it and tried everything I could think of but no dice.

It is my favourite mmo for some reason.

I found the same thing: The right mouse button most certainly works in every way I tested it except for mouse-look.
<<

GoTiK2

Post Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Bumping this one up!
Same issue TODAY (6-10-2014)
Please HELP Lax!

Return to Guild Wars 2