FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BETA VERSION: NeverBoxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sylver

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Re: DOWNLOADABLE: Never Boxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

nodoze wrote:The biggest problem I have in v0.8 is that when the GF blocks the slave(s) at-will abilities just stop. If I stay behind the shield and stab over it and bash with the shield then the slave(s) at-will abilities don't fire.

Have you confirmed that behavior with your GF and have you been able to fix it ?

Try spamming the bash and see if they stop firing at-wills. They should attack at every keypress. Cryptic changed the mouseclick behavior at the pre-release patch and now you have to click constantly and not just hold for some mouseclicks. The strafing used to be much better back then, but now its just "ok". :x

I'll see what else can be done, but ISBoxer doesnt automate things by design. Anything more than that is beyond discussing here...
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:37 pm

nodoze wrote:The biggest problem I have in v0.8 is that when the GF blocks the slave(s) at-will abilities just stop. If I stay behind the shield and stab over it and bash with the shield then the slave(s) at-will abilities don't fire.

Have you confirmed that behavior with your GF and have you been able to fix it ?

That would be very hard to fix I have the same issue because for ISboxer you are pressing Shift+Mouse click which isnt the same and just mouse click.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:23 am

zandokan wrote:

That would be very hard to fix I have the same issue because for ISboxer you are pressing Shift+Mouse click which isnt the same and just mouse click.

I don't know what the issue is exactly but you can probably Hotkey Shift+Mouse1.

he did mention that it conflicts with player setups somehow

It would conflict with ISBoxer setups that either a) already had something in the global settings file and now it's replaced by yours, or b) are not installed to the same location as yours.

I think lax might be able to tell you more about the ISBoxer and Neverwinter files seeing how he wrote the scripts. Try and catch him in a chatroom and see what he says.

The only thing that comes to mind is /unbind_all. Some people said their binds wouldn't load without unloading existing ones. I just make the bind files, I don't load them... Neverwinter does that, you guys know better than I do what Neverwinter is doing! ;)

Also, you don't need to catch me in the chat room, I patrol these forums for tech support every single day, but this thread is 21 pages long (impossible to keep up with) and is not a tech support thread...
<<

zandokan

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:48 am

lax wrote:
zandokan wrote:

I don't know what the issue is exactly but you can probably Hotkey Shift+Mouse1.

he did mention that it conflicts with player setups somehow

It would conflict with ISBoxer setups that either a) already had something in the global settings file and now it's replaced by yours, or b) are not installed to the same location as yours.

I think lax might be able to tell you more about the ISBoxer and Neverwinter files seeing how he wrote the scripts. Try and catch him in a chatroom and see what he says.

The only thing that comes to mind is /unbind_all. Some people said their binds wouldn't load without unloading existing ones. I just make the bind files, I don't load them... Neverwinter does that, you guys know better than I do what Neverwinter is doing! ;)

Also, you don't need to catch me in the chat room, I patrol these forums for tech support every single day, but this thread is 21 pages long (impossible to keep up with) and is not a tech support thread...

Well the thing is that I think what he wants is the LMB or RMB to be broadcasted when the SHIFT+ehither one is pressed that the LMB or RMB broadcast to the slaves instead of SHIFT+those. I know is confusing but does isboxer let you press SHIFT+LMB and broadcast only LMB and the same thing with RMB? I think it does but also broadcast LMB and RMB as well. If is what you are asking.
Last edited by zandokan on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:50 am

Well the thing is that I think what he wants is the LMB or RMB to be broadcasted when the SHIFT+ehither one is pressed that the LMB or RMB broadcast to the slaves instead of SHIFT+those. I know is confusing but does isboxer let you press SHIFT+LMB and broadcast only LMB and the same thing with RMB?

Sure, use the Mapped Key Wizard and set up a "Key Re-Map", set the Hotkey to Shift+Mouse1 and have it send Mouse1. Same for Mouse2 for right mouse.
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:18 am

lax wrote:
Well the thing is that I think what he wants is the LMB or RMB to be broadcasted when the SHIFT+ehither one is pressed that the LMB or RMB broadcast to the slaves instead of SHIFT+those. I know is confusing but does isboxer let you press SHIFT+LMB and broadcast only LMB and the same thing with RMB?

Sure, use the Mapped Key Wizard and set up a "Key Re-Map", set the Hotkey to Shift+Mouse1 and have it send Mouse1. Same for Mouse2 for right mouse.

See if that has he desired effect guys, and if so, I'll put it in the v09.
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:46 am

I assume is what he wants so when he has the shield up and using his LMB everyone can still fire.
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:22 am

zandokan wrote:I assume is what he wants so when he has the shield up and using his LMB everyone can still fire.

The prob with that is that is messes up the control scheme for all non-tanks, so what I may do is implement a toggle mode for the slot 1 character between tank and other types...

I will try and put that in soon so you guys can try and see if you like it. Hopefully Ill push out v09 tomorrow just to get away from using the toolkit.xml file as lax suggested. Its not as far as Id like, but Ive been working on some suprise features too.
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:39 am

Nice can't wait, and yeah main reason I did so many modifications to your setup Is because with the SHift being the shield it screws up a lot of stuff. I don't think I've updated your setup since ver 6? so yeah, I was going to tell you if you want we can do 2 setups one for GF+DC and one for the setup you have.
<<

nodoze

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Sylver wrote:
zandokan wrote:I assume is what he wants so when he has the shield up and using his LMB everyone can still fire.

The prob with that is that is messes up the control scheme for all non-tanks, so what I may do is implement a toggle mode for the slot 1 character between tank and other types...

I will try and put that in soon so you guys can try and see if you like it. Hopefully Ill push out v09 tomorrow just to get away from using the toolkit.xml file as lax suggested. Its not as far as Id like, but Ive been working on some suprise features too.
I copied the v0.8 Mapped Keys for 'Mouse 1 Attack' & 'Mouse 2 Attack' & renamed the copies to 'Shift-Mouse 1 Attack' & 'Shift-Mouse 2 Attack'. The only thing I changed was adding Shift to the hot key to trigger and everything works flawlessly.

I went into the 'Training Grounds/Solo Grind' and tested it against the Golems and it worked flawlessly.

It should work fine for both Tank groups and non-tank groups basically it is saying to send mouse 1 & 2 to all windows when Shift is on or off (assuming the combat key maps are active)...
Last edited by nodoze on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter