FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Aberrant Assault

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Aberrant Assault

Ok I tried the Skirmish today at 60 and the last boss does a thing that he pulls everyone in and was screwing me up because it would deal a lot of dmg to everyone, I think what I need to add is a macro so when he does that every bot cats S+Shift so they will all move back wards and dodge the attack. Anyone has any tips on this Skirmish?
<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Re: Aberrant Assault

Ok so I added a Key Map to send Shift+F to >all other but is not working :(, anyone know why? How can I troubleshoot it cause in Innerspace console doesn't show me anything.
<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Nm I guess it works I just have to spam the Z for some reason instead of just once.
<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Ok I have it as Shift+Z so i can do it while I have my shield up.
<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:16 am

Ok I got to the last boss and I died a couple of times I'm gonna call it a night but I got some progress.
<<

nodoze

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:39 pm

zandokan wrote:Ok I have it as Shift+Z so i can do it while I have my shield up.
I basically control my tank with wasd and everyone else is controlled by the arrows. When I press the arrow keys it basically sends wasd to the background windows... If I double tap a particular arrow key all the alts will move fast if they have that ability (at least the DCs & CWs do but I haven't done any melee in the background windows)...

If you map this way you can do them simultaneously and have the tank move up while the others move/shoot back...
<<

zandokan

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:02 am

I cant kill the last guy on this zone the rest is fine but this dude is a douche, scatter wont work and I tried creating Shift+S and it works less than half of the time. If anyone has any tips please let me know. For the ones that dont know this Boss has an aoe that pulls everyone inside, I'm assuming my guys arent geared anogh for this dude and that might be the problem too caus up to him the whole zone is ez, the biggest problem is the beginning because he is inside a place so you all have to click a door to get in and as soon as you are in he does the aoe. The last try he killed all my dudes on the first aoe :P.
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:46 pm

zandokan wrote:I cant kill the last guy on this zone the rest is fine but this dude is a douche, scatter wont work and I tried creating Shift+S and it works less than half of the time. If anyone has any tips please let me know. For the ones that dont know this Boss has an aoe that pulls everyone inside, I'm assuming my guys arent geared anogh for this dude and that might be the problem too caus up to him the whole zone is ez, the biggest problem is the beginning because he is inside a place so you all have to click a door to get in and as soon as you are in he does the aoe. The last try he killed all my dudes on the first aoe :P.

I noticed you said scatter doesn't work... do you mean it's broken in the latest version or it simply (as a dodge mechanic) doesn't work against this boss?
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Yeah against this dude it doesnt nothing you did is just you need to port out from place VERY FAST or you get raped. Running away don't cut it.
<<

zandokan

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Unfortunately I can't progress as it is, I think is either my gs, although is not too bad, 7500+ on the CWs, 9800 on the GF and 8k I think in the DC, maybe I need 2 healers or the third I need to figure out how to use DIVINITY properly cause as it is it works half of the time and some times it screws and and stays in Divinity and the other spells dont work so is a mess, main reason I did Tab R Tab, so it would go in cast the spell and get out but it doesnt for some reason well at least not every time.
Next

Return to Neverwinter