FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BETA VERSION: NeverBoxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:08 am

BETA VERSION: NeverBoxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NeverBoxer has left Beta-status - See: DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Neverwinter is an action-MMO. Combat is meant to be engaging and fast-paced. Combat using NeverBoxer is equally fast and all but the strongest mobs will fall at your feet using the combos it provides.

How a round of combat using NeverBoxer typically goes:

• Controlling the SLOT1 party leader character, you lead the party to wherever position you want them to be - to a safe distance away from the target mob but 'in-range' of your ranged damage dealers, using the command for Follow the leader - by pressing the 'V' key.
  • Once the party is in position, start a ranged attack by opening with a full DPS Salvo attack by pressing the F1 key. Your ranged party members will start attacking but stay in place. You are now free to move closer with your lead character (Guardian Fighter <tank> or Devoted Cleric <off-tank>).
  • Dominate your foe by pressing the F3 key to use your party's ranged Crowd-Control (CC) skills in Round-robin fashion and set your party up to finish your target off while they are incapacitated!
  • Then you, as your lead character, move in close and attack with mouse 1 and 2 attacks. The rest of your party will join in automatically with their ranged mouse 1 and mouse 2 attacks!
  • If your foe is still standing, re-apply your CC by pressing F3 and then DPS him into the ground!
  • Revel in glorious victory as your foe lies vanquished at your feet in mere seconds - that is how fast combat goes with this system.

You as the party leader are free to heal, attack at will and order the team to perform CC's or damage. The end effect is that your team quickly and efficiently dominates your foes. The more skilled you get in using Crows-Control, Round-robin attacks and building your own customized combat rotations, the more efficient and deadly your party will become.

Beta Version History
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NeverBoxer_v_1_0 (Initial Release) ~26 July 2013 - 3 Fire-Teams - adds the ability to target and fight multiple enemies simultaneously; Melee & Ranged Fighting - Split your party into melee and ranged Fire-Teams and fight accordingly; Fire Team Positioning - place your Fire-Teams in prep for ambushes and advanced manuevers; Fire Teams 1 & 2 have knockback skills added for remote defense of their positions; Dual Divinity Meter Toggle for SLOT 1 screen from SLOT2 & 3 screens to support up to 2 Devoted Clerics; Directly Targeted & Basic AOE Heals; Added Party Leader and Follower Action Group routines to dynamically track characters (useful for future expansion); Added SLOT1 Automatic FPS Booster by minimizing SLOT2-5 screen resolution draws (no configuration necessary); Added manual control of 3D screen rendering resolution (for tweakers); added "glow-stars" that indicate the used slots (SLOT1-5) in your party - unused slots are greyed out; added SLOT1-5 FPS meters to screen 1; VFX mini-windows now have character and SLOT indicators above them to help identify characters and associated slot positions; Ranged characters now hold position automatically when combat starts while melee characters move into battle automatically; Direct attacks and follow commands from any character upon window swap amongst SLOT1-5 characters - no variable keymapping necessary (all done in keymap programming - was a challenge!); VFX and command/emote bars now auto-hide when using inventory; Targeting keymap added - over 25 targeting commands added to NeverBoxer's repitore; removed NOSLOT logical Action Groups (obselete).
NeverBoxer_V_0_9a (BETA) 5 July 13 - small fix to Shift+1 that was preventing SLOT2-5 characters from responding to party invites
NeverBoxer_V_0_9 (BETA) 4 July 13 - Zero VFX mode - easily remove VFX from the enitre config if you don't want it with just a single change; Added SLOT2 Divinity/Shield meter gauge to SLOT 1 screen, CAPSLOCK now triggers Powers; (Divinity, etc) from SLOT2 screen for healers/tanks; Added new Command-Bar to allow control of VFX, FOV settings, formations, SLOT 2 meter and Emoticons; Control scheme adjusted for tanks - Shift + mouse buttons added (for you Nodoze); Added VFX to UI screenshots (Screenshots located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Innerspace\Screenshots for a typical installation); Added "Cluster", "Line" and "Paired" formations via a cycle/selection key (Shift-X) and on the new Command-bar; SLOT2-5 direct targeting keys added (7-0); SLOT2-5 direct heal keys added (Shift + 7-0); 4 Heal keys designated ( -, +, plus Shift + -, Shift + +); In-game keyboard-map (legend) added (Shift + M); VFX mini-screen Switch-bar added with key-map button; Changed VFX mini windows to different configuration; now flush with right and left-hand sides; Added 55 Emotes; Added 2 "emote" bars to control all emotes with a single mouse-click; use on SLOT1, SLOT2-5 (+Ctrl) or entire party (+Shift); Added logical NOTSLOT, Tank, Rogue, Cleric, DD, melee & ranged Action Target Groups; All code completely documented and sub-organized within maps.
NeverBoxer_V_0_8 (BETA) 23 Jun 13 - Greatly improved scatter and slave movement features, added NPC interaction feature :D , fixed "shift" key issues, Corrected Round-Robin check-boxes in F1-F5 keymappings
NeverBoxer_V_0_7a (BETA) 22 Jun 13 - Added support for 1920x1080 resolution for VFX windows and inventory overview
NeverBoxer_V_0_7_1920x1200_1280x768 (BETA) 21 Jun 13 - Added Inventory Overview (1920x1200 only, Shift + I hotkey), streamlined VFX keymaps and code to support multiple resolutions, removed "Shift + ] [ " for VFX hotkeys - Application key now toggles top left & right VFX mini-windows ON/OFF, mass invocation hotkey changed to " Alt + I "
NeverBoxer_V_0_6_1920x1200_1280x768 (BETA) 20 Jun 13 - Added "Mass Invocation" (0), Introduced "Follow Until In-range" set to distance 20 relative to SLOT1 (Shift + V), removed 3 unused click-buttons, added "Move Slaves in Party Formation (Alt+movement), added 3 party zoom modes (Shift+Home=default, Shift+PgUp=In, Shift+PgDwn=out), added 3 slave-party zoom modes (Ctrl+Home=default, Ctrl+PgUp=In, Ctrl+PgDwn=out), added Scatter - AOE avoidance `, & Regroup - aka Un-scatter 'Shift + `', fixed random control glitch when switching mini-windows; turn off slaves' homepage screen on load
NeverBoxer_V_0_5_1920x1200_1280x768 (BETA) - unified merge of the 1920x1200 and 1280x768 versions; anyone wanting to use 1280x768 resolution needs to refer to "step-by-step" changes detailed in the guide
Neverboxer_v_0_4_1280x768 and Neverboxer_v_0_04_1920x768 - (BETA) added new VFX code to allow for both 1920x1200 and 1280x768 resolution-ready VFX mini-screens
Neverboxer_v_0_3_DL_version - (BETA) added 3 zoom modes (Home=default, PgUp=In, PgDwn=out), UI JPG screenshot mode (Shift+printscreen), All chars zoom out to 75 FOV on load
Neverboxer_v_0_2_DL_version - (BETA) removed 2 "strafing" attacks for ranged parties (Broken by pre-release patch), fixed bad path to click-button image files
Neverboxer_v_0_1_DL_version - (BETA) first beta version, 14 June 2013

Return to DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO
Last edited by Sylver on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 368 times in total.
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:50 am

Re: DOWNLOADABLE: Never Boxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Thanks so much I bet that was a lot of work I give this a try.
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:14 am

Ok I tried and and THANK GOD now it saves the video settings that was really frustrating, I still don't know what can possibly be.
I tried your profile on my laptop since during the day I'm at "work", the settings im assuming you had them at 1900by1200 so I had to fix that to my settings which was pretty easy, only problem was at first since the screen was so big I couldn't access the options since they are on the bottom left corner but I changed the window layout and fixed it. For some reason the screen you get from ISboxer when u successfully log in all 5 characters I was not able to close it, but at least it comes up only once. My only problem now is that since the feed for VX is set to a higher resolution is not working right and I tried to set it up on my own but when I press ALT+CTRL+SHIFT+G is giving me an error on the console, which unfortunately cant see since the feed for the VX setting are covering it and I cant seem to be able to close them. I will let you know if I can find something else.
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:35 am

You can turn the VFX off and on with shift + ] , shift + [

Hopefully you can see better with it off. :)

Thats why I need to get the guide part written quickly for things like that... But I knew you were really wanting this so I pushed it out.

I'll make sure to specify the resolution and VFX requiremens up front. You dont need the console to configure VFX. My VFX is set up nside ISBoxer. Three o the screenshot show the VFX key mapping. If you go there you can configure it without that somewhat frustrating console mode. That will be part of the guide too (hence the screenshots). :mrgreen:

Let me know hat other questions you have and I'll try and help.

EDIT: CURRENT VERSIONS OF NEVERBOXER TOGGLE VFX VIA THE WINDOWS APPLICATION KEY - SEE THE KEYBOARD MAP FOR REFERENCE.
Last edited by Sylver on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:20 am

Sorry if it sounded like i was complaining I'm not I'm very happy you put it up so quick, thanks.
How can I modify the VX? I pressed CTRL+Shift+G and I can see the ISboxer Control Panel but for some reason it wont let me click on video fx.
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:27 pm

zandokan wrote:Sorry if it sounded like i was complaining I'm not I'm very happy you put it up so quick, thanks.
How can I modify the VX? I pressed CTRL+Shift+G and I can see the ISboxer Control Panel but for some reason it wont let me click on video fx.

I didn't take it that way at all - no worries. :)

Hold the control key down, and make sure that your character isn't in the ALT-mode too. I really hate that Neverwinter uses those two keys to toggle in and out of action mode. :evil:

But again, you don't even need to mess with that old control panel - everything you need is in ISBoxer. Don't worry, it will be part of the guide I'll be starting to piece together today. Before it's all done - you will understand every single thing I did in this build and be able to reconstruct it by yourself - that's my ultimate goal. :D
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Hey bud im getting an error on the click bar pictures for bag/mount and blank which are pointing to some place in your hdd. Ex "C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Pictures\ISBoxer\party.jpg"
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:26 pm

zandokan wrote:Hey bud im getting an error on the click bar pictures for bag/mount and blank which are pointing to some place in your hdd. Ex "C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Pictures\ISBoxer\party.jpg"

Thans for letting me know - I'll attach them to the guide. I also need to fix the mouse 4&5 button strafing attacks - something broke in the latest version.

Keep finding those bugs! :D
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:34 pm

The other thing I cant do is I'm not able to use my find for some reason, I was able to use it in my laptop today but now in my gaming rig is not working. What weird is that the only thing that works is F10 to follow but the rest it doesnt.
F6 "HardTargetLock 1 $$ Target Jennuine"
F7 "Follow"
F8 "Assist Jennuine"
F9 "HardTargetLock 1"
F10 "SetFollow 0"
F11 "HardTargetLock 0

Thats how I have it.
Is there a way we can chat I have a couple of questions if you dont mind.
<<

SoonerToucan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Could you go into a bit more detail on the binds.txt file I'm having a hard time following.
Next

Return to Neverwinter