FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NA

Moderator: MiRai

<<

linkindispute

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:32 am

NA

NA
Last edited by linkindispute on Sat May 20, 2023 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

ineedajob

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Re: Main char goes on direction, the rest go the other

On the login screen try to hover over the create button and see if a popup text shows up on all screens. If not then you probably have different video options turned on in the other screens, specifically the style of window. Try setting them all to windowed mode if this applies.
<<

linkindispute

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:19 am

basically the problem was i guess you could say from "old" installation of the game + boxer.

I've reinstalled both the game and ISBOXER and remade all profiles + bindings and now it works.

its trully sad that there is no reason to what I did wrong and eventually its just a bad code design that happens i guess from overlapping many patches.
<<

ineedajob

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Take a look at this thread if the problem ever happens again. I believe you had the same issue that I once had. viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3479
<<

janjaum

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:30 am

A similar situation happens to me when I have inventory open in one of them (I use full screen overlap so I only see 1 client at a time), which is by design.
When you open inventory or any other ingame window, the area available for movement mouse clicks becomes smaller, but you continue to broadcast from the main client as if you had no windows opened.

Fix: close inventory or any other windows on all clients before toggling broadcasting on.

Return to Path of Exile