FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can not swap between character screens.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bearskin1

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Can not swap between character screens.

I have been using ISBoxer for a couple months with Everquest. Since they released a new expansion, I didnt' feel like spending four times the cost of expansion upgrades for each account I had subscribed.

Now I am trying to get two free to play accounts going with ISBoxer. I setup the new default game for Star Wars the Old Republic and I can get two instances running. But my normal ctrl+alt+1 and ctrl+alt+2 are simply ignored. I know the key pass thru works but for some reason, the default active screen select doesn't work.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Re: Can not swap between character screens.

You might try disabling the "Global" option to see if that helps.

To do so, go into each Slot of your Character Set and uncheck the checkbox next to the key combination for swapping, then re-export.
<<

bearskin1

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:25 pm

That did the trick. One thing I did notice between using this versus when I was using it from Everquest, I have to release the control and alt buttons before switching back to the previous screen now. I thought I could hold control with alt and just press and release 1 and 2 to go back and forth. But thanks for your response, you gave me a working solution.
<<

pox67

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Cheers MiRai.

I have just come back to SWTOR after about 4 months off and noticed that none of the swap commands I had worked. I think they changed something in an update.

Anyway, unticking Global as you suggested helped and then I changed the Rotate swap character hotkey and it was all good as well.
Computer:
Intel 3930K (6 core, 12 hyperthreaded), Asus P9X79 LE, 16GB Ram
2 x Sapphire 7970 Dual-X Boost in Crossfire.
2 x 27" 2560x1440 monitors.

Return to Star Wars: The Old Republic