FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Some newbie questions

Moderator: MiRai

<<

r06ue1

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:26 am

Some newbie questions

So I followed the video and set everything up the same but a few problems:

1. Invite team doesn't seem to work, I have it set up as the default, Shift+Alt+I but when I try it in game nothing happens. What am I missing here? The character names are populated in ISBoxer.
2. Interact with Target doesn't seem to work, seems the other characters all want to interact with my main instead of who (quest givers) or what (quest nodes) he is targetting. Is there a setting inside the game I am missing or is this not possible?

3. Any way to keep everyone following without having to push the follow keys after every fight?

Thanks!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:50 pm

Re: Some newbie questions

Invite doesn't work in LOTRO unless you set it up.
Something like

The trouble with this is you then need to do the Accept, and in the same consistent order for your team, every time. You can switch windows if you like. I use a Round Robin on my mouse1 (hotkey of SHIFT+Mouse1). I use this all the time for certain interactions with looting and NPC's where you get the "object is busy" when you have more than 2 toons interacting with it at the same time.

Interact with Target in LOTRO is the same as Use.
You should verify that the Variable Keystokes -> Interact With Target, is set to the same value as your in game Keybind for Use.

And no. Fights break follow (among other things that break follow), so you need to press the hotkey again. That's just the way it is with some games.
<<

r06ue1

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:48 am

Re: Some newbie questions

Thanks again.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online