FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Quickslots off

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ketri

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:31 am

Quickslots off

Hi

The mouse dont "touch" the Icons in the quickslot as they should. They are off with like 10-30 pixels up/down.
I've tried to set ingame settings to both windowed and fullscreen in same resulotion.
When I did wizard, I chosed region 1 with avoid taskbar, this might have screw it up?

When I checked my NIVIDIA settings, I saw my 2 monitors wherent exacly lined up. A little askew(fixed this,but...)
Now when I see in window layout on ISboxer, the //Display//1/ and Display//2/ are little off in the same matter(still).

Please help me.

/Ketri

http://privatepaste.com/458619e3c3
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:10 am

Re: Quickslots off

Now when I see in window layout on ISboxer, the //Display//1/ and Display//2/ are little off in the same matter(still).

You will need to re-create your Window Layout. Your monitors are stored as part of your Window Layout when it is created, so making it again will refresh that and show the screens in their new placement.

When I did wizard, I chosed region 1 with avoid taskbar, this might have screw it up?

You can test this by selecting the same Window Layout without the avoid taskbar option.

I would say that yes, if you have one window set at 1920x1040 (due to taskbar) and the other 4 at 1920x1080 (due to no taskbar on other monitor), mouse broadcasting is not going to line up correctly. But, this is not reflected in your current Window Layout as pasted.

Either way, use the Window Layout Wizard and create the layout anew.

Finally, if you get a Window Layout you like, but have a problem like this and don't understand why, I did add a new diagnostic option in ISBoxer that can help troubleshoot this kind of issue. ISBoxer 41.8.0608.1, released this morning (update via Help->About), has a new "Capture State" button in the in-game ISBoxer Control Panel (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+G) in the debug tab. If you click that button, it will Copy some info for you to Paste back to me for review.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online