FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

LOTRO start up on multiple computers issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gerardic

Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:05 am

LOTRO start up on multiple computers issue

Issues logging in.

I just don't understand it, it was working all fine a month ago and now I am having issues.

Basically I am using 6 accounts, 3 on each two computers, both iMacs but on bootcamp. Both using Windows XP. I had multiple computers all set up according to instructions, no firewalls. Both computers are recieving commands from each other through Inner Space, which I watched through console.

I launch my character set on my main computer, and the secondary computer is also launched. No issues there. However once I log in, and let the loading screens on both computers occur, Inner Space also launch the clients for the next login.

Once the screen get to end of the loading before the character screen (after ads, movie etc), it crashes without anything, no error message, console shows nothing except that it is successful launched and progressing to next command. The screen simply disappears.
So I would load each character manually, and same thing.
I have done this many times. Out of maybe 60 attempts, I finally logged into three accounts, but after that other account still crashes with same disappearance above. Eventually I restarted computers, refresh entire multiple computer link up, checked commands and I can't seem to find the issue.

If I load default profile, it still crashes. If I load LOTRO normally (no inner space) it is fine, I originally thought hte issue may be the firewall, or signing Turbine agreement, but the problem still persist with that. Playing LOTRO without isoboxer working fine. I even tried multiboxing with 6 accounts on 2 computers without inner space link up, (just plainly follow and using one character to fight), no issues.

Please help :)
<<

Gerardic

Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:10 am

Re: LOTRO start up on multiple computers issue

Here is some private paste links

ISBoxer toolkit http://privatepaste.com/677ecadd6b

Freeze diagnostic report; I have the file but when I upload it to privatepaste, it downloads to my computer and cannot paste or anything :S. It is .dmp file that i gathered from diagnostic freezes. I uploaded to other site: http://speedy.sh/zdFyF/freeze.dmp

Return to Lord of the Rings Online