FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to set different graphic settings for different windows

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gylnne

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:20 am

How to set different graphic settings for different windows

Hi all,

Just completed my 7 day trial and subscribed. I am having tons of fun learning to run my own 3 man in lotro.

That being said I am still trying to wrap my head around the functionality of IsBoxer and am amazed at all
the things it can do.

While I am building a new pc I am playing lotro atm on a low end laptop running a 3 toon setup with all
the windows running in the low graphics setting.

It is working but I would like to up my fps a bit.

Is there a way to run the main character window in low and set the other 2 to ultra low?

Thanks.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Re: How to set different graphic settings for different windows

Whatever you set in the game should be preserved by ISBoxer due to the magic of Virtual Files (which are set up by the Quick Setup Wizard). However, there is no way that I know of to change your graphic settings dynamically for LotRO when you swap windows. The only game I know of where this is possible is WoW, due to the ability to change some graphics settings via macro. What ISBoxer can do though is manage the foreground and background FPS for you. You set this on the Performance tab for each Slot in your Character Set.
<<

gylnne

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: How to set different graphic settings for different windows

Alge wrote:What ISBoxer can do though is manage the foreground and background FPS for you. You set this on the Performance tab for each Slot in your Character Set.

Thank you very much Alge for your response. I will do this.:)

Return to Lord of the Rings Online