FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

following?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

BarambaS

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:33 am

following?

Hi everybody! Advance excuse me for offtop, i'm sure that answer for my question is on the forum, but i didn't find it =( Unfortunately, my english isn't good enough, to read the forum easily. That's why I'm ask to help power users.
I was able to install ISBoxer, and even understand some it's installation. But I can't understand how i need set up SBoxer, to make my next personage (Capitan) to follow my first personage (Burg). How to make him not to move run in the opposite direction from the main?
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Re: following?

You should not use Repeater/Broadcasting to move your team. See FAQ: Why do my toons move in different directions?

Instead, you should use a follow Hotkey. The video here describes how to set that up for LotRO.
<<

BarambaS

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 am

Thank you very much
<<

BarambaS

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 am

Alge, I completed all the steps, that specified in the video instruction .
1. I created a Character Set (Arto)
2. In the bottom menu Slot I got 3 Slots (Art, Arto, Artos)
3. I adjusted the target Slot for Each slot

Slot 1 target set one it now F1
target set two it now F2
target set three it now F3

Slot 2 target set one it now F2
target set two it now F1
target set three it now F3

Slot 3 target set one it now F2
target set two it now F3
target set three it now F1

In the setting of the game also checked choice ally F1 - F6. There have delivered an assist F.

Then in the menu Key Maps, I chose non-combat.
In the bottom menu, I chose the Follow Me and designated hotkey alt + F
In the bottom menu, I chose the Assist Me and appointed hotkey alt + F4 (I play a with mouse without additional buttons ).

I exported it in Inner Space.

What did I do wrong or what did I miss? In the game I turned off the key of A-A, A-Z on. Which command in the game I need to press to the personages have begun to follow each other?
<<

Wanderlust

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Looks to me that you didnt include a /follow shortcut in each team members quickbars

On your main toon type in the chat box: /shortcut 12 /follow - make sure the 12th slot on your quickbar is empty - this is where the shortcut will appear.

Do this for each team member.

Then select a key that will trigger the shortcut

There is a video on this page that briefly explains how to use the shortcut/alias system in LOTRO to get follow to work - it will not work in LOTRO if you dont make the ingame shortcut:

http://isboxer.com/wiki/Common_modifications

Hope that helps

W

Also just in case, your team should be in a fellowship with your main as the leader.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online