FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Error Launching 64-bit Client

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Puff

Post Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:15 pm

Error Launching 64-bit Client

Hey all,

Very new ISBoxer here. Working on the 7-day free trial to decide if it is for me, but I am having a lot of trouble actually launching the game. I keep getting an error message immediately upon launching the game in 64-bit client mode. It runs fine in 32-bit client mode, but that client will soon be retired. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:41 pm

Re: Error Launching 64-bit Client

As far as we are aware, there are no issues with either 32 or 64 bit LOTRO clients at this time with the current live and dev builds of Inner Space, other than the Store does not work in the 64 bit client.

If you are having issues then please provide a compatibility diagnostic of the 64bit game.
https://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

Puff

Post Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:56 pm

Thank you for your swift response! The 32-bit works great for me - I just can't seem to log in with the 64-bit client. After I sign in and click 'Play', the error box immediately pops up and it fails to log me into the game. Have tried other suggestions in the forums such as uninstalling Razer and AVG software to no avail, sadly.

I've uploaded a compatibility diagnostic here: https://paste.isboxer.com/paste/246

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
<<

Puff

Post Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:53 pm

Update: Still have not been able to make it into the game through ISBoxer via the 64-bit client. Would appreciate anyone's input, as my free-trial is ending soon and I would like to purchase this product if I can manage to get it to work.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:48 pm

Can you get the compatibility diagnostic on the x64 copy of LOTRO in case there is something different being loaded. i.e. load it without ISBoxer, grab the diagnostic on the game.

Also, having another look at the diagnostic you did provide. It might be the Citrix client causing the issue.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online