FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

12man lotro

Moderator: MiRai

<<

snoopkimble

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 pm

12man lotro

Finally got the nerve to try doing a 12 man team in lotro.
If any decide to do it, you need to set up in a raid, and make sure you have the same amount of ranged alts in each team
both team need to hit the target in order to get kill credit/xp/loot

<<

DutchEZmoder

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:16 am

Re: 12man lotro

How much RAM do you use to use 12 clients? I use 6 clients atm with 8 GB, using about 92% with 1 client on ~medium and the rest very low.
<<

AmazingBender

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:32 am

I've just tried 12-man boxing a couple of times, after the last updates I still need to figure out how to work the teams good enough :-(, and with loads of other stuff going on I don't have to much time to spare to figure out configurations with me being a shitty programmer in the first place :-D.

But, I can share my configurations...

I run 1 computer with windows 7, 32 gb ram, dedicated ssd-disc, socket 2011 asus rampage iv extreme mainboard, 2 ati radeon 7970 cards and a 1200w powersupply - all connected up with six monitors so I run 1 monitor for my main character, one for captain and one for healer, the other nine spread across the other 3 screens.
<<

snoopkimble

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Sorry been out of town to reply I have a alienware laptop I have 16 gigs of ram I set all the settings to the lowest there is My computer uses about 78% of the total resources. I try not to run anything else when boxing that many. Don't lag at all accept if i enter bree of any major city I keep a capi in the group . set up is really easy if any need

I wrote several guilds for lotro at another forum

http://www.epicnpc.com/lotro-talk/
<<

DutchEZmoder

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:49 pm

snoopkimble wrote:Sorry been out of town to reply I have a alienware laptop I have 16 gigs of ram I set all the settings to the lowest there is My computer uses about 78% of the total resources. I try not to run anything else when boxing that many. Don't lag at all accept if i enter bree of any major city I keep a capi in the group . set up is really easy if any need

I wrote several guilds for lotro at another forum

http://www.epicnpc.com/lotro-talk/

Nice, i currently use 8 GB with 6 clients, so i figured you might have 16 GB. Maybe it's time for me to upgrade soon, also because i get faster internet (3x as fast as i have now) so i will easily be able to multibox 12 (in Moors hehe)

Return to Lord of the Rings Online