FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

advice for setting up CJ keymapping in LOTRO

Moderator: MiRai

<<

franklin10

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:00 am

Re: advice for setting up CJ keymapping in LOTRO

also a big thx from my side for providing the screens and icons !!
<<

Wanderlust

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:03 pm

I know this is an old post and there is not a lot of LOTRO activity lately, but i just wanted to add my thanks to silentspace for his contribution and CJ idea.

I have tried tankers idea and a few of my own but doing it with click bars is by far the most reliable and versatile way I've tried so far - kudo's

I had a little trouble with getting my team members to contribute to the CJ wheel at first until I added a step in each "fellowship" keymap for each member that would send the "fellowship assist target" key first and then step 2 would be the actual clickbar color I selected for that toon. works like a charm - only thing is that if I'm not Right-ontop of it - I run out of time to get all members contributing - I'll get quicker -hopefully.

My team was in their low 30's when I was testing for functionality (which is a real pain for things like conjunctions as they are random (no burg in my team - had to rely on the guard to trigger)) so I went to the gates of Fornost and just ran around killing ancient Bears, Aurochs, Boars and Worms until a CJ proc'ed and made adjustments until everything worked - whew !

I am super happy with the results and have adapted clickbars for other functions in my team as well - like a Heal click bar by each team members vitals on my main screen where i can just click an icon and my mini heals that member - same with rez and a few other things - loving it.

W
<<

tanker

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Wanderlust wrote:I am super happy with the results and have adapted clickbars for other functions in my team as well - like a Heal click bar by each team members vitals on my main screen where i can just click an icon and my mini heals that member - same with rez and a few other things - loving it.

W

Screenshots, or it didn't happen....

Just kidding. I would be interested in seeing screen shots of your UI, either here or in the screenshots thread. I keep thinking I should start playing LoTRO again, but everytime I start thinking about setting up ISBoxer again I find something else to work on.
<<

Wanderlust

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:40 am

tanker wrote:
Wanderlust wrote:I am super happy with the results and have adapted clickbars for other functions in my team as well - like a Heal click bar by each team members vitals on my main screen where i can just click an icon and my mini heals that member - same with rez and a few other things - loving it.

W

Screenshots, or it didn't happen....

Just kidding. I would be interested in seeing screen shots of your UI, either here or in the screenshots thread. I keep thinking I should start playing LoTRO again, but everytime I start thinking about setting up ISBoxer again I find something else to work on.

Haha - you should give build 40+ a try Lax has made it pretty easy to get a team working together quickly with variable keys and with better more versatile results. Only real tricky part is getting down rotations - trimming - cool-downs - which i still struggle with. Anyways here's my Screenie
<<

r06ue1

Post Tue May 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Does anyone have an example xml I can take a look at for this set up? I am new to ISBoxer and not quite understanding the instructions posted above.

Thanks
<<

rhui

Post Wed May 29, 2013 3:32 am

My Attachment includes:

• 1 xml file for Key Maps -> Copy & Paste the content of this xml file to ISBoxer -> Key Maps
  • 1 xml file for Click Bars -> Copy & Paste the content of this xml file to ISBoxer -> Click Bars
  • 4 png files for images -> Copy these files to folder C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\Scripts\Buttons
  • 4 xml files for the Images (global) under Click Bars -> Copy & Paste the content of this xml file to ISBoxer -> Click Bars -> Images (global)

Done !
Attachments
Conjunctions.zip
Package for CJ
(29.62 KiB) Downloaded 470 times
<<

r06ue1

Post Wed May 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Thanks Rhui!
Previous

Return to Lord of the Rings Online