FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Second Client not launchin

Moderator: MiRai

<<

stile777

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Re: Second Client not launchin

lax wrote:I did post by the way and I don't see a response to my post.

Given your current configuration....

1. The Characters in the bottom Character Set are using "Bullroarer default profile". The others are not. If you make them use Lotro Default Profile instead (i.e. ONLY change the Game and Game Profile for these Characters), does the problem you're describing go away? (Just a "yes" or a "no" would be useful information, obviously I realize you WANT it to use the different one, the question is whether or not it stops the crash) Yes

2. As I suggested in my last post, you have virtual configuration files and specific ones may have settings that make specific Characters incompatible. You could potentially use the settings from a working character to fix a broken one. These files are under C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME>\Documents\The Lord of the Rings Online\UserPreferences-*.ini

I did copy the working profile and changed the names (who are pointing to Bullroarer) If I were to point them to Live they would work. I will try the ini file. Thanks
<<

stile777

Post Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Re: Second Client not launchin

It Worked!!

I copied a good working ini file and changed the two that were using beta and everything works like its supposed to Thanks!!!
Previous

Return to Lord of the Rings Online