FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Game update affecting auto follow

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Muzik

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 am

Game update affecting auto follow

Hi, I am wondering if anyone else has had a problem with auto-follow over the last day. Yesterday autofollow on my three box worked fantastically. Today the two following characters are going all over the place and getting lost. This would appear to be a game issue rather than ISboxer problem. I am just wondering if others have experienced this recently. If so have they found a way to fix this?
Thanks very much,
Muzik
<<

Kaische

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:11 am

Re: Game update affecting auto follow

What game update are you talking about? The last official update LOTRO had was this: Update_9.1.1_Official_-_February_11,_2013.

In the last few days and even at this moment i have no problems with follow in LOTRO. Remember, if your fellowship leader stands in Bree and the other characters in Michel Delving and you press the follow hotkey, your toons will try to run all over the map to bree, maybe this was happening to you.

Muzik wrote:Today the two following characters are going all over the place and getting lost.

This sounds like you have Repeater enabled, try Shift+Alt+R to disable.
<<

Muzik

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:51 am

Re: Game update affecting auto follow

Kaische, thanks for the response and help. I found the issue my wireless internet connection was really poor. Connected the cable and all works fine.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online