FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Window Switching Glitch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ricky325

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:34 am

Window Switching Glitch

I bought ISboxer recently, and so far really enjoy it. :D However, I am trying to run 4 accounts, using 1 large region and 3 smaller regions to the side so i can keep and eye on all of the clients running. When I click to switch to a different client in my main window, it switches to the new client to my main window however it acts as if the left click is being held down in my main window, until i click once and it stops. Such as when I am in space and I click to switch to a different client, the client will switch but when I move my mouse it is moving the camera as if I were holding left click down, until I click and it lags a second then stops. This isn't a massive issue but since I mostly mine with characters at different skill levels I switch windows ALOT and this just gets to be a pain in the ass after a while. Just for FYI there aren't any problems when I broadcast my mouse, this is just when i have broadcasting off and I am doing individual things to each of my characters. I am curious if this is a configuration issue or something else.

Thanks
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:09 am

Re: Window Switching Glitch

In your Window Layout, there is an drop-down box that says "When clicking to focus a window, the game should _________________" and the default is "do what it normally does". Set that to "ignore the click" and see if that helps
<<

ricky325

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:24 am

Re: Window Switching Glitch

Yes! That fixed it, never noticed that setting there. :oops:

Thanks for your help! :D

Return to EVE Online