FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

problem with launching the game

Moderator: MiRai

<<

halfcz

Post Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:19 am

problem with launching the game

Hi i have problem launch Eve online thru inner space.I think i have everything set ok but character set launching still doesnt work.So i tried make some diagnostic log..if anyone might check it..thx

http://privatepaste.com/0772a46b71
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:11 am

Re: problem with launching the game

You chose to get a diagnostic of wuauclt.exe. The diagnostics page states that we need a diagnostic from the game you're trying to launch (unless that happens to be wuauclt.exe), but either way you might be in luck. You can try uninstalling AVG (not disabling, completely uninstalling), restarting your computer, and then seeing if that fixed the problem. If it does, then you should use a different AV program or attempt to find a way to whitelist Inner Space in AVG.
<<

halfcz

Post Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:14 am

I tried unistall AvG but it still not works.I can launch it only when i click in innersphere first on eve default profile and after that i launch my character set and i must do it this way with every single char.But than in game i have other issues ..for instance cant see in FX viewer my saved FX sources etc.
<<

halfcz

Post Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:09 am

p.s on my noteebook it work fine so i dont know what is wrong with my desktop pc.Nvm

Return to EVE Online