FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issue with window 2 resolution

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gurkha

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:42 am

Issue with window 2 resolution

I have a profile for EVE with main screen and 3 sub screens on right side of monitor. Issue is window 2 does not scale resolution the same way that 1,3 & 4 do. Gone through all the settings and everything seems to be correct but still have the issue.

If I close out and restart that window individually or if I just start that window with out the group, I get the same issue.

Config file

It's an odd resolution due to my monitor size, but 3 of 4 take resolution correctly. As such I can't select it in the game menu. Thoughts?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:04 am

Re: Issue with window 2 resolution

Well, they're all configured the same in ISBoxer, so it's not ISBoxer itself causing the difference. :)

I would take a close look at the in-game video settings, and make sure the windowed mode is the same on all screens. Changing to a different windowed mode setting could definitely change the behavior.
<<

Gurkha

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:39 am

Re: Issue with window 2 resolution

Thanks, that is kind of what I did. Slot 2 was a character name that I was using in a two window/two monitor setup a while back. I figured that may be causing the issue, so I recreated all the characters and window setups and started from scratch using different aliases.

When I did that this morning all the windows had a messed up resolution. Rerunning the original recreated the window 2 only situation. On further research here, I changed the eve client from windowed to full screen. While it did not fix it in my original configuration, it did fix it in the new configuration. Weird, but it works.

Thanks for the response.

Return to EVE Online