FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Starting a new chapter in my EvE life!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

marshboxer

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Starting a new chapter in my EvE life!

Hi guys,

You might have noticed my activity in the D3 circles.

Although it's enjoyable to be swimming in (crappy) legendaries everyday, I feel like I've accomplished what I set out to do in D3, (multiboxing all content with all classes to a reasonable monster power level, getting frontpaged in Diablofans and the views that came with it, blahblah).

With summer school holidays coming up in Australia, I want to do something interesting with ISBoxer and EvE. Last Christmas it was a rollercoaster of depression with SWTOR, so let's see what ideas people have.

To give a bit of background,

I've got 3 EvE characters from 3-4 years ago
1 - Maxed Drones/Shields/Armor techy caldari
2 - Maxed Projectiles/armor passive gallente
3 - A froob working on maxing drones.

I had some success with PvP mostly alone and roaming with Agony Unleashed, just using Synergy as my Multiboxing tool (Setting sentry drones to assist my tackler from a cloaky Domi is just epic, maybe they nerfed it by now).

My questions are manifold:

Q1.) What can ISboxer add to my MB experience? (Apart from ease of use and not using 3 physical computers like I used to).
Q2.) What are the currently fun activities that you guys engaged in with ISboxer?
Q3.) What in your opinion is the "critical mass" of number of accounts to do what you do?
Q4.) What activities in the ISBoxer community can I contribute to?
<<

guardian

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Re: Starting a new chapter in my EvE life!

in my experience if you want to be effective multiboxing you need your accounts to be able to do the same things.

Ex, running in an incursion with 2-3 tengus or something similar.

critical mass of accounts depends on your PC.

Return to EVE Online