Post Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:03 pm

Very Slow Mouse Movement on Desktop

Good day,

So, I'm trying to figure out why I'm having issues with my mouse movement when I'm not in a game window. I have a lot of regions created and when the mouse is moving throughout them there is zero lag whatsoever. However, the moment my mouse moves over the desktop on my left monitor, the speed is extremely slow and unresponsive. Now I moved a majority of the regions over to the second monitor thinking maybe it was the number of regions on that monitor, however my mouse movement has zero issues on the second monitor. I have an image, which is redacted some, and has a few selection boxes to show the areas I'm talking about when moving my mouse through, but I'm at a loss. The mouse moves fine when moving across all regions, start menu, and the right monitor desktop, it is only the left screens desktop which has this extremely frustrating problem.

https://prnt.sc/rbs746

Some additional information. If I have any screen open, say the ISBoxer window or Chrome, etc, which is behind the game regions, the mouse movement is normal and has not issues.