FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EVE Post 'Crucible' patch...New Keymaps + ClickBar Buttons

Moderator: MiRai

<<

kenphillips

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:29 pm

EVE Post 'Crucible' patch...New Keymaps + ClickBar Buttons

Unable to get 'newly-created' keymaps or Clickbar toggle buttons to work. Oddly, prior buttons and maps are working?

Paste ID 56cd774415

Non-functional are:
Keymaps
Slot1 to Combatants thru Slot5...
Exit Station
Warp To
Align To...
Hotkeys for above keymaps are non-functional.

Click Bar Toggle Buttons
2,1 thru 2,5
3,1 thru 3,4

Non-functional toggles are using custom-made backgrounds. The initial background is displayed but the background will not toggle on 2,1 thru 2,5 buttons.

The hotkey for Activate Gate / Dock / Jump IS functional, it was created prior. All new created buttons, keymaps were based off working priors.
<<

kenphillips

Post Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Re: EVE Post 'Crucible' patch...New Keymaps + ClickBar Buttons

Not sure if this is a problem or not, but my custom backgrounds are 128x128 pixels in size. I downloaded and looked at the WoW_Icons and they're 64x64. So I'm gonna shrink mine down to that size and see if it helps.
<<

kenphillips

Post Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Idiot me...hotkey'd keymaps are all working (forgot to populate my ATG). The new click bar buttons are still broken tho, even with the smaller custom backgrounds.
<<

kenphillips

Post Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Turned out to be the difference between custom-created and default buttons. Default buttons ('Keymaps enabled' and 'Repeater') are 'left-click', while any custom-created buttons are 'right-click' by default. Problem solved.

Actually, it's not by default. It's whatever mouse-click you use to assign the button the mapped key. For all my new buttons, it just so happened that I had right-clicked them all to create the mapped key association with the button. Then I was left-clicking those same buttons in-game and, hence, nothing was happening.

Live and learn

Return to EVE Online