FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problems with IS Boxer Eve Launcher

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:43 pm

Re: Problems with IS Boxer Eve Launcher

There is a beta/fork of ISBEL that attempts to deal with the change that was made on CCP's end. https://github.com/wanjizheng/ISBoxerEVELauncher/releases/tag/v1.0.0.37-Beta6
It's not 100% on resolving it, but it works for the majority of people.
<<

Cromm

Post Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:15 pm

Re: Problems with IS Boxer Eve Launcher

I hope I'm not dredging an old post back to life, but I wanted to add my name to the list of those with this problem.

I am using the 37-beta6 version, and I am getting the error with the first line "...connection was closed unexpectedly..." I'll forego adding a screen capture to this reply, but I have one if you want it.

I was using ISBEL on my previous computer and had no issues like this one. I was using version 1.0.0.37-beta6 on the previous build as well.

Computer hardware is as follows: (all brand new, build is less than a month old) CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / MB: ASUS 570X / GPU: 3070 TI (Gigabit Aorus version) / install drive: Samsung 970 M.2. Drivers have been checked and are up-to-date. Nothing appears to be blocked via firewall/windows defender. I can launch and see all clients if I do not use ISBEL (though I have a resolution problem that I dont think is related).
Previous

Return to EVE Online