Aion F2P

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Aion F2P

No problem, glad it got resolved. :)

Yeah overlays like Steam, X-Fire, Mumble will typically cause framerate issues like this with IS when they render :( I might be able to find a way to fix that at some point.
<<

Jeski

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:46 am

Is there a different IP/port required for the NA version? When I use these parameters it launches in an Asain language and wont let me login. If I dont use any parameters I get "Cannot connect to authorization server" If anyone has any idea's please let me know!!

The EU F2P version of Aion requires these parameters:

Code:-ip:79.110.83.80 -port:2106 -cc:2 -noauthgg -lang:enu
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:51 am

Jeski wrote:Is there a different IP/port required for the NA version? When I use these parameters it launches in an Asain language and wont let me login. If I dont use any parameters I get "Cannot connect to authorization server" If anyone has any idea's please let me know!!

US:
Code:
-ip:64.25.35.103 -port:2106 -cc:1 -noauthgg -lang:enu
<<

Jeski

Post Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:51 am

Just found that in an older post, thanks for being on top of it!
<<

Whitedolphyn

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Jeski wrote:Is there a different IP/port required for the NA version? When I use these parameters it launches in an Asain language and wont let me login. If I dont use any parameters I get "Cannot connect to authorization server" If anyone has any idea's please let me know!!

OK guys, be gentle with me please, I am a mega PC noob. I cant get Aion free to play (EU version to load).
1st thing I did was to Add Game in Inner Space since AION free to play is not listed. Since there is no aion.exe I used the NCLauncer for this. (Probably my 1st mistake).
Also: is it in this step I have to add the above parameters in the 3rd and last box? (-ip:79.110.83.80 -port:2106 -cc:2 -noauthgg -lang:enu)
I then used the Quick Setup Wizard in ISBoxer. In "Whice game would you like to set up?" only option I had was to choose "Aion". (Probably my 2nd mistake. Should I choose "Other"?)
But I get error meseages e.g. NC Launcer: [Launcher error] A faulty update server address was transmitted. Please run the launcher in the correct path.

Please help me out guys, I am a huge fan of ISBoxer and box with no problems in EQ2 and Lotro by just using the Quick Setup Wizard.

If you are kind enough to give me advice please use noob language.

Thanks in advance for any help :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:00 pm

If you're going to point it at NCLauncher, then for it to work right, you need to not give it parameters. ;)

The file you're looking for to SKIP the launcher is AION.BIN not aion.exe, and it's found in the bin32 folder (bin64 version is not supported by Inner Space). Your confusion regarding that file name is not uncommon.
<<

Whitedolphyn

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:19 pm

lax wrote:If you're going to point it at NCLauncher, then for it to work right, you need to not give it parameters. ;)

The file you're looking for to SKIP the launcher is AION.BIN not aion.exe, and it's found in the bin32 folder (bin64 version is not supported by Inner Space). Your confusion regarding that file name is not uncommon.

Thank you!!
It's working now.
Thanks for the fast and good support :)
Previous

Return to Aion